SMH P. MALIGNAGGI going at it with me on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    He is.

In his exchange with javi he says Pacquiao refused to test, but Pacquiao aways agreed to tests, 3 of them, including one post-fight.

Does Paulie think Pac was going to roid in between those dates, doesn't he think that would be a little risky?

It's just stupid, not sure why Paulie continues this, I'm guessing he thinks it makes him relevant, maybe he wants a Pac fight.
    Seeing as how he wanted to know when two of those 3 tests were to be administered, and also wanted a 30 day cutoff, yes it would be easy for him to roid.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      green K for pissing off that lil b1tch
      Thanx. Im just really getting tired of all the bullsh^t in boxing. Like my boy jeff cotto and thunderdome boxing talk, #bringbackboxing. Ima start calling out people on it. Sh^t I even tweeted mayweather to let pacquiao use his cleto reyes gloves or no fight and ridick bowe favorited my tweet.

Comment

Tell him to stop ducking Keith thurman

Comment

He's an analyst and they need to have controversy to be popular. He'll throw some off the wall statements just to see how you react.

Comment

You had him sweating off his hair gel, after a touch up and a quick tan... He'll be back

Comment

He's right tho about pac being at 130 and 147 in less than a year keeping his,power

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Seeing as how he wanted to know when two of those 3 tests were to be administered, and also wanted a 30 day cutoff, yes it would be easy for him to roid.
                Yeah, course it would. You can roid up in a couple of weeks, roid off and nothing would be found in your system with blood testing.....get real. It takes time to benefit and it also takes time to clear from the system.

Pac also agreed to a 24 day cut-off, not 30 and Floyd's request was 15 days so Floyd called the biggest fight in boxing history off over 9 days after Haymon and Schaefer spent all night trying to convince him.

Mayweather and Malignaggi are of the same insecure egotistical mindset, they'd rather believe cheating than believe someone is better than them. Yet the same guy runs a gym where fighters fail test after test and is rumored to have failed three tests himself and the guy who has never failed a test is criticised, it's little wonder he was sued and lost the lawsuit.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 01-13-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  he got mad
                  Paulie still ducking my question about how he feels about floyds vampire facials. Hasnt responded since.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Yeah, course it would. You can roid up in a couple of weeks, roid off and nothing would be found in your system with blood testing.....get real. It takes time to benefit and it also takes time to clear from the system.

Pac also agreed to a 24 day cut-off, not 30 and Floyd's request was 15 days so Floyd called the biggest fight in boxing history off over 9 days after Haymon and Schaefer spent all night trying to convince him.

Mayweather and Malignaggi are off the same mindset, they'd rather believe cheating than believe someone is better than them. Yet the same guy runs a gym where fighters fail test after test and is rumored to have failed three tests himself.
                    He didn't "agree" to 24 days since no one asked him. I wonder why he needed a cutoff then anyway. Didn't need one against Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I just don't get Paulie sometimes.

I enjoy his commentary and he seems like a really nice, reasoned guy when he is interviewed.

Unless Manny is the subject matter...

Then he goes off the chain with what can only be jealousy and envy.

He does come across as a queen ***** when it comes to Manny.
                      Word I love listening to his commentary in a boxing match. Hes usually spot on, other than that I think he could be bi polar or something lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X