No announcement yet.

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    People that don't let their intentions known get placed in the friends zone.
    ^^^****ing this!!! Make your move now if you like her bro, trust me. If you get put in the friend zone and you see her with another guy you'll be kicking youself.

Comment

Make a move on your next date. Also tell her your kid(s) they want another brother and sister and your looking like a mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        that could work. he's got to decide if he's going trim that or go all neanderthal...like a real man.
        i always go bald

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Guys like you who sweat every single thing a female says or does disgrace the rest of us who don't. Even worse is the fact that you're so unsure of yourself that you're asking guys you don't even know for advice about a female none of them know on the internet.

Find your confidence already, man. Christ.
        sorry mr alpha male i forgot ur the boss on a forum mr bad azz.

Comment

1. go out on a date on the most expensive restaurant you know.
          2. order the most expensive meal on the menu.. and the most expensive wine ofcourse
          3. flash your AMEX/Visa/Master cards while paying
          4. after the dinner, invite her shopping
          5. pay everything she likes/wants

then call your credit card provider that your card was stolen..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            1. go out on a date on the most expensive restaurant you know.
            2. order the most expensive meal on the menu.. and the most expensive wine ofcourse
            3. flash your AMEX/Visa/Master cards while paying
            4. after the dinner, invite her shopping
            5. pay everything she likes/wants

then call your credit card provider that your card was stolen..
            hahahahahahaha. funny shiet

Comment

Guys giving the right advice in this. I always play it super cool, but definitely go in for the kiss on the first date. Sex on the second, though I'll push for it just a little bit on the first. Puts your intentions right out there.

Girls like the pressure as long as it doesn't get weird. That way they don't have to put themselves out there in any capacity when they want something, just stop resisting the advances.

Comment

Anything new here?

Comment

Not trying to be a dick, but you sound needy. The way I do it is, if I like the girl for real I let it be known from the get go.

I'll send her random messages throughout the day, asking her how her day was and get her to blab about herself (girls love talking about themselves) act interested, take a few notes because you will forget most the crap they say...

Take her out to places she ain't been, find out what events are going down in the city...a night out on the town has never failed me.

I usually find out where everything is before a date, like I'll drive around and get familiar with the area, last thing you wanna do is make yourself seem like you have no idea where you are and have to ask for directions like a dumb braud...always be confident.

Comment

Also, don't be one if them lovey dovy types that are sweet all the damn time. Be yourself, only be a little more outgoing to show her you are a fun person to be around. Crack jokes every now and then...

Don't compliment her too much, keep the compliments at a minimum. Tell her about your goals in life and the good things you got going on with your career...or job.

Comment

She wants the D. Girls like being chased, when i started dating mine i kept ignoring her, she was so pissed and said i destroyed her self confidence and she thought that was odd since every guy kept being all over her. Play it slow and from a distance. Keep it light

Comment

Working...
                      X