Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know why people hate Floyd,and imma say it like it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont hate floyd do i think hes just obnoxious because he claims to be the greatest of all time but has yet to prove it and has seemingly ducked fighters hes nowhere near as great as sugar ray robinson as he claims to be. i enjoy watching him fight and i think hes the greatest fighter in this error but sometimes he gives himself too much credit when i think he could have taken more fights and made his legacy a lot greater than it is and left people with less questions and criticism about how great he is and him being a little more humble wouldnt hurt but thats his persona and i think thats some what just to sell fights . but if i do have any dislike towards him its not cause i havent accomplished anything

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      ref said fight,ortiz decided to hug instead
      So it would be OK to KO your opponent when he tries to touch gloves before the final round? Same logic i think.....

Comment

Why are you getting so upset about what random nobodies on a internet forum think about a multi millionaire superstar boxer?

Do you think he gives a flying **** that people on internet forums are hating on him?

Whilst he's sat in his mansion wiping his ass with money do you think he's worrying about that?

I think you should take your own advice and do something with your own life rather than worrying so much about someone who doesn't even know you exist, and will never care that you exist.

Don't worry about Floyd. He's ok. Im sure he's happy with his life. Worry about your own.

And let's not get all pretentious about what he has achieved and wether anyone has the right to hate on him. Now if you were fair to everyone like that i would commend you and agree with you however your not. You do the same thing your accusing others of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
          So it would be OK to KO your opponent when he tries to touch gloves before the final round? Same logic i think.....
          Protect yourself at all times,plus they had already touched gloves it was time to fight.am i suppose to hug you every damn time you wanna hug???blame Ortiz not Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Protect yourself at all times,plus they had already touched gloves it was time to fight.am i suppose to hug you every damn time you wanna hug???blame Ortiz not Floyd
            i agree with you on this when i first saw it i thought it was wrong but they touch gloves ortiz tried to kiss him or some **** then tried to hug him again for ****s sake its a fight and ortiz wanted to make love to him he deserved to get ko'd for being a ******

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
              I hate him because of the embarrassing sucker punch he pulled on Ortiz.....WTF was that about....

actually, that's one of the few things he's done that i liked

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Why are you getting so upset about what random nobodies on a internet forum think about a multi millionaire superstar boxer?
                Do you know who Larryx is?

Comment

WOW! what a pathetic life this kid must have. I wouldn't even believe this level of dick riding was even possible if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. What more can you say about it?

Comment

Mayweather is hated because of the way he's avoided the fights fans have most wanted to see. For years.

It's simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      actually, that's one of the few things he's done that i liked
                      Same here. I laughed for about five or ten minutes after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X