No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on April Return, Garcia Rematch, Mayweather, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRISTLEE View Post
    Already beaten on Khanns resume....Paulie quite convincingly I believe and the fight with Maidana showed Khan can actually take a punch or two or three....

Fair enough he has had two devastating knock out losses but he STILL wants to fight the best and mix it up....he might be ****y and most of the crap that comes out of his mouth proves he is a tw@t but at the same time he isn`t going to admit to the boxing world he is shyte is he....give him a chance and stop hating so much....he is entertaining and will fight anyone so what more do you want from a boxer?

Would you rather watch a boring Bradley fight or dare I say it a boring defensive Maywaeather fight that goes the distance or would you rather see Khan with his heart on his sleeve slugging it out and get KTFO after a couple of rounds? I know what type of fight and boxer I would rather watch....glass jawed or not...he is unpredictable.
    Couldn't agree more...

Comment

here khan goes with this mayweather crap again. you absolutely can not beat floyd money mayweather jr. do not waste your time and health amir khan

Comment

I think Khan should take the peterson fight, in April, then Garcia in July or November,

Ramadan is in july7-aug 7 so he has to work around that

Comment

The problem will be that Garcia will take the fight cause the purse that Khan brings. If Garcia beats Judah, Lucas should be next.

Khan din not look any different to me than before

Comment

Working...
          X