Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie scared you the most..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What movie scared you the most..

Stephen Kings "IT" and the first Exorcist movie..

It wasn't very scary. The exorcist was pretty scary at the time I saw it. I'm not fond of possession movies though, they bore me to tears nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It wasn't very scary. The exorcist was pretty scary at the time I saw it. I'm not fond of possession movies though, they bore me to tears nowadays.
      I watched it when I was like 7 thats why haha... AGREE!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I noticed people are so sensitive to the exorcist, and sooo many people I know are terrified of thE ouiga Board and I guess that's why they continue to have mediocre success because let's face it, they're all the same

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I noticed people are so sensitive to the exorcist, and sooo many people I know are terrified of thE ouiga Board and I guess that's why they continue to have mediocre success because let's face it, they're all the same

the exorcist is widely considered to be among the greatest movies ever made that fall into the "horror" category

it's a finely crafted masterwork, and anything but a run of the mill scary movie.

to the TS:

it's still jaws for me
          jaws awakens the most primal of man's fears ; being out of one's element and ripped to shreds by insurmountable opposition.

the exorcist is in my top 20. jaws might be my favorite movie. it speaks to me. i've probably seen it between 25 and fifty times.

Comment

No I agree, it was pretty freaky. I watched it in my friends house, who's parents and grandparents were super superstitious and walked in while we were watchin the movie and freaked out so bad that I thought I was gonna be possessed by watching it

Just since then all possessiOn movies are all the same now based on that movie

Comment

I'm not really into horror movies but when I was a kid and first saw Pet Sematary that Zelda bitch scared the piss out of me.

Originally posted by New England View Post
              to the TS:

it's still jaws for me
              jaws awakens the most primal of man's fears ; being out of one's element and ripped to shreds by insurmountable opposition.

the exorcist is in my top 20. jaws might be my favorite movie. it speaks to me. i've probably seen it between 25 and fifty times.
              I thought the scariest part of the movie was when the boat captain was talking about the USS Indianapolis ship wreck and how the sharks were ripping them up. From what I've read, most of that story was improvised in the film by the actor. That is a horrifying and true story. Gives me goosebumps when I watch that part.

Comment

Till this day this movie haunts me...

Comment

White Chicks...

Comment

Pet Semetary and The Fly when I was a kid. I think possibly American Werewolf in London as well which is a great film. Nothing has scared me as an adult but Wolf Creek, Shutter (the Thai version), Alone (by the same directors) and The Innocents (B&W English film, influenced stuff like The Others and The Orphanage) were all really good and effective.

IT is the scariest book I've read, didn't think much of the mini-series.

Comment

Working...
                    X