Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two C-level fighters. Hard to say. I'd lean towards Fury just because he's been in with stiffer competition. At the end of the day, who gives a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      People saying "fury went down against pavcic" yeah, well Wilder went down against a complete bum.
      I think Deontay may have been knocked down by this guy too, check just after 0:41

Last edited by The Hammer; 06-26-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Havent seen much of Wilder at all. Fury puts on a comedy show every time he fights, he's like a boxing version of the Harlem Globetrotters. If people are saying Fury beats Wilder then Wilder must be pretty terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          I think Fury may have been knocked down by this guy too, check just after 0:41

You mean Wilder?

I don't think it was a knockdown though. He jerked too far trying to dip away from a punch.

Comment

Fury's been in with solid opposition and has triumphed; Wilder has been in with tomato cans.

I think the experience carries Fury to a stoppage victory. He's been in with guys who can punch and more importantly, are there to win and has dealt with pressure and getting hit with big shots. Wilder hasn't really faced anyone like that and he used to being dominate and not really having too much of a challenge.

Comment

If the question is if they fight right now who wins, I have to go with Fury (and I voted for Fury by KO).

If the question is a few years down the line who knows, but as the last poster says, Fury has been tested and passed, whereas Wilder has fought 24 no hopers.

Comment

I'd like to see Wilder step up in 2013 and fight someone decent like Mitchell, Jennings, Arreola, or Hamer.

Comment

I'd LOVE to say Wilder, I think he does have some talent and has great potential. However he's fought nothing but bums so how could I have a conclusion that he can beat a proven, decent heavyweight fighter? Can't do it.

Until Wilder steps it up, too early to say he beats anyone worth a damn.

Comment

Hard to say, but I would lean towards Fury because he has fought much better competition. Wilder can certainly punch, but Fury can punch a bit too.

Would love to see this fight, but I cant see it happening anytime soon.

Comment

Never thought I would say this about Tyson Fury, but I don't think Wilder is ready for Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X