No announcement yet.

Pacquiao KO's Bradley like he did Hatton says Roach *vid*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Pacquiao will be facing an intial shock within the first 3 rounds like damn, what did I get myself into.

Bradley is a beast, I fully expect him to pull this out.
    No he wont.. Disappear from this site when Bradley looses... Please..

Comment

@ Roach.....I know Roach is a boxing lifer...he has no other life nor did he ever have one....so Roach will ALWAYS talk outta his ass, he knows no other way to talk!!....24/7 gave us a small background check on the dude called Desert Storm....I don't think Roach is capable of seeing past HIS fighter's abilities....thats why he's been sounding stupid and classless leading up to Manny's last few fights....the empire is falling apart and so is the so called BEST trainer on the planet

IMO, at the end of the day, this fight will be wrapped up in a nice bow for Freddie and his student....if Timmy gets stopped I expect it to be late or midway through by something he doesn't see when he thinks he's seen it all...EARLY he will be aware and his radars will be working....its the point of the fight when he gets settled that could be deadly for him....my 2 pennies!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        No he wont.. Disappear from this site when Bradley looses... Please..
        LOL.

No. Not disappear. He would be label "Shot".

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Pacquiao will be facing an intial shock within the first 3 rounds like damn, what did I get myself into.

Bradley is a beast, I fully expect him to pull this out.
          Bradley is only a beast when he fought a weeded out 40 plus Casamayor. Pacquiao would have knock out Casamayor in less than 2 mintues. Bradley won't see round 10 if he comes to fight if he runs like Mosley he lose in 12

Comment

Working...
          X