Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Floyd Mayweather or Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    This is easy. Look at Floyds KOs, most of them were against fighters who came forward the whole fight. Mosley and Marquez did not come at Floyd the whole night, in fact he went after them. Floyds a counter puncher by nature so he waits for his opponents to make mistakes and then capitalizes. Marquez and Mosley don't make many mistakes when fighting therefore they never get Ko'd! Ortiz makes a lot of mistakes and always comes forward which plays EXACTLY into Mayweathers wheelhouse.

If Otiz fights careful and tries to stay on the outside and outbox Floyd he loses a decision. If Ortiz rushes Floyd all night he gets TKO'd.
    Well said.

I'll be rooting for Ortiz, but Floyd is going to give Victor a boxing lesson.

Comment

Lying azz Ortiz.

Comment

Il be rooting for Ortiz

Comment

i just want a good fight, floyd disgusted me in the latest 24/7 even thought i am a huge fan

Comment

I always like to see the underdog prevail, but I'd hate to see a potential Mayweather vs Pac fight go to waste.

Comment

I got 1 Mill on PBF no odds. Anybody?

Comment

Hoping for Ortiz to pull the upset. I like the kid always had even after the Maidana fight. If he wins it also means that PAC vs May bullshiet stps Manny goes on to retire and Bob gets ****d in the A. Floyd proceeds to bail out on the rematch and retires also thus putting an end to the bullshiet era of boxing.

Comment

I like both fighters, it's always good to see the underdog win but i just don't see that happening. I'm just hoping for a decent fight thats not too one sided tbh.

Comment

I see floyd making ortiz quit but

there's nothing like an upset

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                      Ricky Hatton is not nearly as strong as Victor, he was chin checked in earlier fights too. Victor will last all 12, and if he lands on May its going to be a long night...
                      If he lands on May, you can bet that he won't ever land that punch ever again. And it's not about whose strong and whose not. If you collide into a punch rather than just getting tagged, there is going to be more impact. Scientifically, in another words, realistically, a KO for a fighter like Victor Ortiz makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X