No announcement yet.

How many of you Mexicans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you Mexicans...

Will cry or commit suicide when Cotto knocks out Margacheato?

Guerra Cotto. Cotto is going to pop that eye for good and end his career

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post

how many puerto ricans committed suicide when margarito beat cotto, now times that by the other fans that committed suicide when mexican boxers beat puerto rican boxers, the answer for that will be how much mexican fans will careless if cotto or any puert rican boxer beat any mexican boxer, thats the truth, but margarito takes cotto out again

Comment

Never have, and never will. We are not little women who look for stupid lame excuses when our fighter looses (i.e. juanma lopez, ivan calderon,)..if he looses oh well he lost.

Everytime someone losses there is an excuse.

Comment

Cotto in my eyes is undefeated... He lost to 2 cheats.
        Mr Juice & Mr Bricks. Cotto= Greatest Latino Boxer Ever. Better than Duran, Chavez, n Trinidad.

Comment

Mr Juice & Mr Bricks. Cotto= Greatest Latino Boxer Ever. Better than Duran, Chavez, n Trinidad.

Comment

Your pics are lame.

Comment

Your pics are lame.
              im curious what makes u think cotto will knock margarito out

Comment

in time you will get banned and remember trinidad, he got caught loadingwith bricks like margacheato and pr boxers are dead, owned by mexico, rip, lol, they take a knee to their masters now, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

cotto sucks **** homie, he blew me so hard that his wife a.k.a tito trinidad had a orgasm when he saw me cumming in cottos face with my cum all over cottos face and in his tongue aswell, lol, trinidad tried to grab my big ass **** but i slapped his gay azz like if i was his mexican master pimmp, which i am, lol, nyahahahaha

luis resto is currently banging cottos ex boxfreind ivan maricon (calderon), cotto is jealous but the threadstarter luis resto will sort the gay boxing problems that rican boxers are having together, lol, he will give every rican boxer a ******* so they can feel proud of being idols to posters restos b1tch azz , mexico owns puerto rico forever, lol, nyahahaha
                  Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 08-27-2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

damn what u smoking?? give me 2 bags!!

but im mexican and i cant wait for COTTO to KO REETO and his cheating ass...i wanted to be there..ringside too..but i didnt want it to be in NY..WOMP WOMP!!

Comment

Working...
                    X