Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone that has sparred with Ortiz knows what he has the ability to do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone that has sparred with Ortiz knows what he has the ability to do!

Oscar has said it, Pacquiao has said it, Roach has said it, and so havr many other fighters know what Ortiz can do when the doors are shut and when he's fully concentrated. They know what kinda power this kid holds. Berto was physically an above average WW. His problem was that he was never tested. Berto had the speed and power that most WW's lack and Ortiz completely dominated and outworked him. Ortiz has only shown improvement in every fight. He's gonna make less mistakes in this fight. From the way Mayweather looked I'm gonna tell y'all that he's only gonna come in at 85% as he used to be. I think ppl are really counting out Ortiz by bringing up his fights at JWW which statistically by compubox shows that Ortiz is a different fighter at WW. It's rediculous to bring up the Maidana and Peterson fight when statistically Ortiz proved to be a much better fighter at 147. Most of Ortiz' purse will be used to promote him well, and Mayweather seems to be getting a retirement type of check cuz he has a good chance of losing! Put Ortiz in with Marquez and Mosley and I think Ortiz beats them better than Floyd did...
Working...
X