Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever beaten you at any type of game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Has a girl ever beaten you at any type of game?

Have you been beaten fair and square at some kind of physical game or video game by a girl?

How did you feel?

Yes. When I was in gym, I was beaten by a girl in volleyball, which still pisses me off. Sure, it's a team sport, but in truth, my team sucked, her team sucked. We were out there alone. Everyone saw that.

It was an epic event. An epic encounter. Which I lost by only 2 points. To this day, I would kill her with a shovel if given the chance. She was so happy about it. Her stupid ****ing smile............ Should have killed her then.

I did end up beating her any other time we played, but, the one that got away haunts me like a ghost with nothing better to do.

Otherwise, my fiance has beaten me at the occasional video game or what have you.

Comment

My GF in this game. No way I can win.
      It's a girls game anyway...fak!

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        Have you been beaten fair and square at some kind of physical game or video game by a girl?

How did you feel?
        I lost at air hockey to my friend. She was talkin mad ***** the day before so we met up at an arcade and she schooled my azz. I was ok with it, I just wanted an excuse to go out and drink with her without her bringing her stupid boyfriend.

Comment

I also used to lose all the time at a video game called Bust a Move to my ex wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            I lost at air hockey to my friend. She was talkin mad ***** the day before so we met up at an arcade and she schooled my azz. I was ok with it, I just wanted an excuse to go out and drink with her without her bringing her stupid boyfriend.

Comment

I think so, yes.

Comment

At basketball I lost once 1 on 1. I beat her every single time since but it's always close >_> She's a super sporty freak tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post

How did you feel?
                  Yes, I was beaten in the game of love and I felt like much less of a man when it was over.

Comment

I lost to my girlfriend on Tekken 3 back in the day. **** drove me insane.

I mean, I wasn't trying. And won every other round we ever had mostly by perfect.

But still, I lost that single round, still haunts me.

Comment

Working...
                    X