No announcement yet.

khan-maidana looked alot like cotto-margo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khan-maidana looked alot like cotto-margo

khan on his back foot throwing combos..madiana stalking him throwing those margo like uppercuts..great fight

Cortez ruined that fight for me.

he wouldn't let Maidana do any inside work at all and he interfered during the flurries.

Comment

I agree Cortez let Amir HOLD ALL THE TIMES.

Comment

A LOT like Margarito-Cotto. And it would have ended the same way if Cortez didn't suck.

Comment

No it didn't. For starters, Margarito was getting stronger while a stiff wind would've knocked the fatigued Maidana over.

Comment

lol at you haters, cortez did nothing wrong in stopping maidana rabbit punch

go learn boxing

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              No it didn't. For starters, Margarito was getting stronger while a stiff wind would've knocked the fatigued Maidana over.
              uhhhhhhh u mean Khan right?

Comment

yeh but the difference is whether or not margarito had loaded gloves (its all speculation), cotto 'quit and took a knee', (why people refer to him as Kneeguel cotto- i respect him), however maidana could not break khans will because khan got a heart of a lion!!! He fought till the very end like a champion.

Comment

bump...............

Comment

what else are you gonna do when your in KO mode and already throwing punches and Khan is completely turned around cuz he's getting rocked?

Comment

Working...
                    X