Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-maidana who wants a rematch in the uk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want it in Argentina.

Comment

The Reebok Stadium > Old Trafford

Sure Khan would agree, lol

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
        Zab Judah said he wants Khan in the UK.

Wouldn't mind seeing that.

I think Khan destroys him.
        Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        I think so too, Zab's done. But I guess it wouldn't hurt for Judah to make his final paycheck before retiring.
        Zab's fighting Mabuza for the vacant IBF strap next.

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          Zab's fighting Mabuza for the vacant IBF strap next.
          Somebody should tell boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            From the Goldenboy Twitter:

GoldenBoyBoxing GoldenBoyPromotions
            Marcos Maidana "This is a sport where sometimes there's rematches and I would CERTAINLY like that"

@AmirKingKhan "A rematch would be great. I know I made a few mistakes so I want to go home and watch the fight with Roach! Thx to TeamKhan!"

So both fighters want a rematch?

Lets have it here in the UK at Old Trafford home of Manchester United next Christmas. It would be a totally different fight. Khan has less to pove regarding his chin and would be stylistically eons apart from the fighter we saw between the 6th and 10th rounds today. Maidana, with a better trainer, woul improve by miles. It would be another nailbiter.

Who would like to see that?
            I would watch it, but it wont happen. Looks like golden boy feels like feeding Ortiz to Khan instead. They mentioned Judah also, i think Judah would give Khan problems early, but would cave late under the assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcyforsythe View Post
              You are living in dream land if you think that retreatin B1T(H Khan would ever have a rematch. MAIDANA IS GOD
              Would u like a rematch?
              Maidaina: I will fight whoever....

says it all Maidana couldn't Knock Down Glass Chin... So do u think he can KD Alexander and Timothy Bradley? I think he would beat or get in a close battle with Alexander the fake but not Bradley, Bradley would school him in all departments.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
                Would u like a rematch?
                Maidaina: I will fight whoever....

says it all Maidana couldn't Knock Down Glass Chin... So do u think he can KD Alexander and Timothy Bradley? I think he would beat or get in a close battle with Alexander the fake but not Bradley, Bradley would school him in all departments.
                Bradley hasn't faced a man with that kinda KO power either. I'd like to see Brad vs Maidana someday. El Chino puts on a War.

I like that style meeting Bradley cos he likes to roughhouse a little too.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  From the Goldenboy Twitter:

GoldenBoyBoxing GoldenBoyPromotions
                  Marcos Maidana "This is a sport where sometimes there's rematches and I would CERTAINLY like that"

@AmirKingKhan "A rematch would be great. I know I made a few mistakes so I want to go home and watch the fight with Roach! Thx to TeamKhan!"

So both fighters want a rematch?

Lets have it here in the UK at Old Trafford home of Manchester United next Christmas. It would be a totally different fight. Khan has less to pove regarding his chin and would be stylistically eons apart from the fighter we saw between the 6th and 10th rounds today. Maidana, with a better trainer, woul improve by miles. It would be another nailbiter.

Who would like to see that?
                  id love to see a rematch,madiana should get one

it should be in the u.k aswell

ill be there

Comment

These are the fights I want to see Amir in for now. Absorbing fights with his peers at the weight-class.

I'd love a rematch, especially in the UK (so I could be at the fight this time).

Comment

I would like a rematch as well but not straight away. Maybe in 15 months.

Its not good for Amir to be in wars in every fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X