Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does PAC KOing Marg in Hattonesque fashion enhance his legacy big time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PAC KOing Marg in Hattonesque fashion enhance his legacy big time?

I know Tony is very durable but I wouldnt be surprised if Freddie Roach as fight nears even says PAC puts him away in three rounds or less. Margarito will walk all night long into Pacman sledgehammers. I think like the Hatton fight, it'll be short and sweet...
    Yes
    61.90%
    No
    38.10%

no.

Unless it's a job, the fight will go 12 and Pac wins a nice wide UD.

Comment

I don't know... I just can't see Margs going out that easily. If Pac does execute him in 2-3 rounds and has him unconscious for 5 min, then yes it easily enhances his legacy and highlight reel haha.

But I just don't see that happening. Most likely scenario is he wears him down like he did DLH and his corner throws in the towel, the ref stops the fight, or it somehow goes 12.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
        no.

Unless it's a job, the fight will go 12 and Pac wins a nice wide UD.
        you still think fights nowadays especially in us gets fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
          I know Tony is very durable but I wouldnt be surprised if Freddie Roach as fight nears even says PAC puts him away in three rounds or less. Margarito will walk all night long into Pacman sledgehammers. I think like the Hatton fight, it'll be short and sweet...

its a BS fight for vacant title neither boxer deserve at a catchweight.

it will do nothing positive for Manny's legacy if anything it will make people take a second look at his recent belt run from 135 Diaz to 2 catchweight at ww and JrMW

even his 130 would be questioned by some

Comment

Originally posted by Republica View Post
            you still think fights nowadays especially in us gets fixed?
            Money rules the WORLD dude.

It would be irresponsible for you to think Arum and Schaefer/GBP don't run the boxing game with strings.

Boxing has been corrupt since it's inception. And now that it's become such a ludicrous business, the game is even shadier.

And although I admittedly don't have any evidence, I question the integrity of ALL men when money is involved.

Comment

Margs will have plaster inserts in his chin.

Comment

no, it just gets him more props for the win than he'd get otherwise
                but this is not a legacy fight, just a treat for fans
                people care way too much about the stupid belt involved

Comment

Just taking this fight hurts Pacs legacy. Period.

Comment

no because both are cheaters ones on the roids the other plaster man

Comment

Working...
                    X