No announcement yet.

Pascal created the blueprint to beat floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    This is the reason why i am giving speedpaybills a 2:1 odds because i am very confident that pac will beat floyd, of course floyd is better than dawson but pac is much better than pascal in everything.
    I agree Pascal isn't similar to Manny besides the courage to fight the greatest fighters around their weight classes. But Dawson is basically the bigger version of floyd, if floyd could fight as a top lt heavy he'd have the same style as Dawson no doubt ya dig. floyd = smaller Dawson.

Comment

LOL at the Chad and Floyd comparison....damn bro you need to watch more boxing. When did you become a fan? Yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        As much as i dont like floyd...........hes no CHAD dawson...................he wont fight Manny....................
        LOL. u r right bro, the difference between floyd and dawson is dawson has the balls to fight a threat opponent while floyd will go on vacation if someone is a threat to his undefeated record.

Comment

People are crazy.

Dawson is a light-heavyweight.

Floyd is a welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Manny saw the exact fight plan to use against floyd last night. In a match of skillful boxer vs reasonably fast slugger Pascal beat Dawson all over the ring. Of course it wasn't the identical fight that Pac vs floyd would be because Manny is faster and wouldn't tire and floyd wouldn't attack as much as Dawson did. But just imagine what the fastest/hardest hitting fighter from 126-147 Pac Man would do to floyd now he knows how to beat him.
            damn man... i'm speechless

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              LOL. u r right bro, the difference between floyd and dawson is dawson has the balls to fight a threat opponent while floyd will go on vacation if someone is a threat to his undefeated record.
              Co-sign!

Dawson has balls, floyd doesn't. Manny now has the perfect fight plan to end that hypejobs streak.

Comment

I cant believe youre not banned yet

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  That's right!!! Chad Dawson has More Balls than Floyd!!!
                  Floyd is not desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    Manny saw the exact fight plan to use against floyd last night. In a match of skillful boxer vs reasonably fast slugger Pascal beat Dawson all over the ring. Of course it wasn't the identical fight that Pac vs floyd would be because Manny is faster and wouldn't tire and floyd wouldn't attack as much as Dawson did. But just imagine what the fastest/hardest hitting fighter from 126-147 Pac Man would do to floyd now he knows how to beat him.
                    Yes he would. Floyd would actually try his best to win the fight. He has heart, unlike ''bad'' Chad.

Comment

omg....the blueprint? log the **** off man.

Comment

Working...
                      X