No announcement yet.

Dana White: "UFC Is Bigger Than Boxing And WWE Combined"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White: "UFC Is Bigger Than Boxing And WWE Combined"

aint no way MMA is bigger than boxing. numbers dont lie.

Comment

Bunch of skinheads rolling around like a bunch of ****sexuals. I got no idea how people can buy that **** and like Arum said we got no idea if those PPV numbers UFC gives the public are true. They are not a public company.

Comment

Thats all bull

I prefer watching WWE than watch that crap anyway

Boxing will always be on top

Comment

Originally posted by YoungJab View Post
          Thats all bull

I prefer watching WWE than watch that crap anyway

Boxing will always be on top
          I rather watch I love New York than a bunch of ****sexual skinheads rolling in the ground touching eachother.

Comment

Dana is a little butt hurt from what ive heard that Floyd is walking into the ring
            with a wwe star in Triple H rather then anyone from his mounting Alan Carr fan club

Comment

What about live gate numbers, Dana?

Funny how you never mention how boxing slays you in that category time and time again.

Comment

The reason the UFC is smashing boxing in PPV revenue is because the PPV king Floyd Mayweather has been retired for 2 years. The last year boxing beat MMA for PPV buys was the last year Floyd was fighting. Now that he's back and Manny has suddently gotten a burst of popularity, i expect those numbers to turn around.

Comment

See this is why Boxing and UFC are debated alongside each other all the time
                  because that c*nt white started all that **** off..

Comment

this guy has no class what so ever, id love to slap this guy silly.

Comment

Working...
                    X