Collapse
No announcement yet.

I HATE Danny Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe he's trying to get a fight with cameron.
    WHy the **** doesn't Green go to the states for a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
      I can't believe he's trying to get a fight with cameron.
      WHy the **** doesn't Green go to the states for a fight.
      Don't kidd yourself Brently, you know the answer to that perfectly well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philfy View Post
        Don't kidd yourself Brently, you know the answer to that perfectly well.
        more of a statement then a question to be honest.

Comment

more of a statement then a question to be honest.
          I know. I could practically hear you banging your head against the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philfy View Post
            I know. I could practically hear you banging your head against the wall.
            lol. I gets louder each time dude.

Comment

• Shane Cameron will be a corpse at C/W

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Shane Cameron will be a corpse at C/W
                thats why green will want to fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  Shane Cameron will be a corpse at C/W
                  One month he's making a guy come up from 160, next there's a guy coming down from 230. Another one of the those "dangerous mystery men" from overseas no less. The phone mustn't be ringing much over there at Green HQ.

I know this fight is a long way off from being confirmed, but it fits in nicely with the established pattern to make it virtually inevitable. Figure this one's for Perth, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    One month he's making a guy come up from 160, next there's a guy coming down from 230. Another one of the those "dangerous mystery men" from overseas no less. The phone mustn't be ringing much over there at Green HQ.

I know this fight is a long way off from being confirmed, but it fits in nicely with the established pattern to make it virtually inevitable. Figure this one's for Perth, too.
                    Thanks dude, that made me laugh. True, thou on a world scene no really gives a **** about Green.

It's like Kessler before the got on HBO no one really knew who he was.

Comment

Thanks dude, that made me laugh. True, thou on a world scene no really gives a **** about Green.

It's like Kessler before the got on HBO no one really knew who he was.
                      Thing is, Kessler has shown he is prepared to take much tougher fights for the same paydays. He could have stayed in Denmark, fighting bums for alphabet titles and earning plenty, but instead he has stepped up to the mark and is fighting the absolute best of his weight class, and enhancing his reputation a great deal doing it.

For some reason a significant proportion of Australian fighters lack the courage, determination, confidence, and/or self-respect to do the same.

That is why as soon as they are gone nobody will talk of Green and Mundine, unlike our great fighters of the recent past like Kostya and Fenech. As soon as they hang them up, noone will give a ****. They will have absolutely no legacy to speak of.

Comment

Working...
                      X