Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best buy:after 1 day eminem already on track for 300k there alone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best buy:after 1 day eminem already on track for 300k there alone!

IMMA WAIT FOR OFFICIAL NUMBERS BUT BEST BUY IS SAYING 300,000 COPIES . THATS SOME VERY GAUDY NUMBERS FOR 1 DAY... OUTSELLS ANY ALBUM OUT LAST 3 YEARS IF IT CONTINUES.. AND THATS JUST FROM BEST BUY...

OLD WORD-PLAY KING IS BACK IT SEEMS..

That's unfortunate for them. That album was pretty weak. It had some hot Dre beats on it but the subject material was either played out or disgusting. Em's act is old.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      That's unfortunate for them. That album was pretty weak. It had some hot Dre beats on it but the subject material was either played out or disgusting. Em's act is old.
      I agree, Ant.

The shock jock **** aint shockin anymore. It just comes off as immature.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        I agree, Ant.

Have you heard underground? or My darling?.. Same song and dance?...Hello?....
        and this is the shady of the 2 albums he's dropping.. the 2nd one will be in the Eminem persona he says..

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          I agree, Ant.

He's a 37 year old man. It's getting ridiculous.

There's a song I dont know the name...anyway the beat starts out and I'm thinking yeah this is an old school Dre beat, I'm feeling this. Then what do you know he raps the whole song about how ****ed up his mom is. Seriously it just ruined the song for me. I got it the first 2,000 times, Em.

I cant listen to him anymore. I mean some songs are decent (ganja, Pop your Bottles, Beautiful), but overall I'm just done with him.

Comment

Eminem has dope lyrical skills I aint denying that but I think what hypes him up the most is his controversial lyrics. I know EM can write better s$%# than what he writes.

Maybe its just me, but im not one to fall for his controversial lyrics gig.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              He's a 37 year old man. It's getting ridiculous.

There's a song I dont know the name...anyway the beat starts out and I'm thinking yeah this is an old school Dre beat, I'm feeling this. Then what do you know he raps the whole song about how ****ed up his mom is. Seriously it just ruined the song for me. I got it the first 2,000 times, Em.

I cant listen to him anymore. I mean some songs are decent (ganja, Pop your Bottles, Beautiful), but overall I'm just done with him.
              I'm with you. I cant front on the Marshall mathers and Slim Shads LPs- they are classics. But the formula is tired.

Comment

i can see how his act appears to be getting old and he's not gonna be able to keep it up for much longer. but his lyrical skills were phenominal for this album in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                  i can see how his act appears to be getting old and he's not gonna be able to keep it up for much longer. but his lyrical skills were phenominal for this album in my opinion.
                  I wish someone would try to battle him so We can hear him let loose on some of these rappers... HE ToUCHES ON THAT SUBJECT OF WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT OTHER RAPPERS WITH "MY DARLING" ITS ONE OF THE TIGHTEST SONGS I THINK.

Comment

i love this album

Comment

Working...
                    X