Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official I'm going out drinking tonight to celebrate Calzaghe retiring thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua19355c View Post
    Lol should they pull his pic down from the control panel Icon, JK : )
    And Oscar, and Mayweather.

Comment

Mayweather retired and people still talk about him all the time. I don't think Joe will be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Thanks Joe! I have the day off tomorrow so you gave me even more incentive to go out tonight. Think about how great it's going to be on boxing scene without having to talk about this guy.
        Going out drinking.. too bad none of my coworkers would enjoy this. BTW we have not heard the last of him on this forum. Joe Calzaghe will still be one of the top 3 most polarizing subjects on the NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          Mayweather retired and people still talk about him all the time. I don't think Joe will be any different.
          Yeah but that's because Mayweather is more important to the boxing community because he represents someone that could have been one of the top ATGs.

Comment

count me in

i think i'll rape a few sheep in his name while i'm at it

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
              count me in

Yeah you might want call him and ask him what sheep like in the sack.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                Yeah but that's because Mayweather is more important to the boxing community because he represents someone that could have been one of the top ATGs.
                Actually I think the reason he is talked about is because he was only 30 and had genuine threats left to face.

Calzaghe is 37 and lets face it when your main proposed opponents are a kid who's beaten no one in particular and was totally unknown 18 months ago, or a 44 year old guy you squeezed a win over in the worst fight of the decade so far, it's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Right time to go and frankly I didn't like him much and it boiled me insde to defend him against some of teh clueless haters on here.

The thing is I didn't defend him because of any feeling of worth on Calzaghe's part but because I resented good fighters Like Eubank, Brewer, Mitchell, Reid et al being called bums by clueless fcukwits who wouldn't know a good boxer if one punched them in the nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  count me in

Oh caus we couldn't have predicted that comment from you.

Comment

Stop the hate A prize fighter deserves more respect than that.

Comment

happy retirement Joe Lad!!

Comment

Working...
                      X