Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those picking Calzaghe - Join the Roster!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joe takes it - overwhelms roy late

Comment

Joe Calzaghe UD:

118-110
      117-111
      118-110

Comment

LIMEYS RULE FAT YANKS DROOL

i got joe winning 116-112, 117-111, 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          LIMEYS RULE FAT YANKS DROOL

i got joe winning 116-112, 117-111, 116-112
          joe calzaghe is a packers fan......

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            a cheese head? ......i dont get it

Comment

Ah so the Packers have 2 fans, one in Denmark and one in Wales.

I got 20 here and 200 at the books on Joe, so he has to win Pink.

Plus my most cherished e-points. I actually bet more than 1k on this one

I am 13-2 in betting but you'd never know it cuz I usually bet paltry sums but I am going guns blazing with this one both in the real world and the e-world that we inhabit.

Comment

I am going for a late KO by Joe. Surprise surprise Jonesy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Ah so the Packers have 2 fans, one in Denmark and one in Wales.

I got 20 here and 200 at the books on Joe, so he has to win Pink.

Plus my most cherished e-points. I actually bet more than 1k on this one

I am 13-2 in betting but you'd never know it cuz I usually bet paltry sums but I am going guns blazing with this one both in the real world and the e-world that we inhabit.
                  i didn't feel confident in putting money either way on this fight though i do play the obnoxious yank part and type "roy ko8 over joe" in every single thread on nsb and limey lounge......

i did put e-points on roy though.

i put all of my points on roy. oasis lad gave me 10-1 and kadyo gave me 20-1

then i covered my ass and bet 15k straight up on joe with rizo. i'll do okay in this fight e-points wise i think.

Comment

i didn't feel confident in putting money either way on this fight though i do play the obnoxious yank part and type "roy ko8 over joe" in every single thread on nsb and limey lounge......

i did put e-points on roy though.

i put all of my points on roy. oasis lad gave me 10-1 and kadyo gave me 20-1

then i covered my ass and bet 15k straight up on joe with rizo. i'll do okay in this fight e-points wise i think.

I wish you luck. You in your e-world never seem to hold on to your points whereas me in the real world never seems to hold on to MY money.

So i guess we're even there. LOL.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe will win a decision by 4-7 points. I can also see JC TKO Roy Jones late in the fight.

All the people picking Jones (most are hater or trolls) will have a million excuses after the fight and then say Joe has to fight Dawson (now that Pavlik got owned) to prove himself. If JC decided to keep fighting after tonight and then beat Dawson the excuse would be Dawson was green or overrated and then JC would have to give Hopkins a rematch to prove himself and after he wins the rematch it would be because Hopkins was 55 and JC would then have to fight the next young American hype job...

Comment

Working...
                      X