No announcement yet.

Every woman I work with is as fit as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every woman I work with is as fit as ****

They really are. As soon as I get home I have to bash one out.

Has Matt taken over your account? lol

Comment

You make these.

Comment

Lucky bastard.

Comment

Every woman I worked with was generally nice to talk to but probably not nice to fornicate with.

Also because I worked in a largely male environment the girls that were there thought they were the best thing since sliced bread, some of them, because of the attention they got.

Comment

Originally posted by Topnotch View Post
            Lucky bastard.
            Yeah, it's a **** environment in the office I'm in right now, loads of knives in backs, but at least I get to get a hard on.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              They really are. As soon as I get home I have to bash one out.
              Thats because.. for those who dont know.. P4P the UK has the best looking women in the WORLD.. Throw in the fact they ALL try to look their best, even the Heffers, at all times.. and the fact that 75% are worse sluts than MEN.. And you have recipie for constant wanking.. I worked in a Mall... I had a perma STIFF

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Yeah, it's a **** environment in the office I'm in right now, loads of knives in backs, but at least I get to get a hard on.
                I'm sure people often quarell when they get told their job seekers allowance is being cut off.

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
                  Every woman I worked with was generally nice to talk to but probably not nice to fornicate with.

The key word being WOMAN Exige. Women only like men. Give it a few years then you might be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
                    Also because I worked in a largely male environment the girls that were there thought they were the best thing since sliced bread, some of them, because of the attention they got.
                    Spot on. Same thing were i used to work.

Comment

Working...
                    X