Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Right Jab5 View Post
    Make this fight happen! HBO
    why doesn't hbo make mosley-williams? they are both available. i'd rather see that over some unproven berto. hbo playing favorites again and allowing this crap to continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why doesn't hbo make mosley-williams? they are both available. i'd rather see that over some unproven berto. hbo playing favorites again and allowing this crap to continue.
      That's the fight I want to see too, and I don't understand why Mosley is so afraid to take it. It's not like he got kicked to the curb when he lost a competitive fight with Cotto. If he at least gives a good account of himself against Williams, I would imagine that he would still be a viable opponent at 147, because Paul will be fighting at higher weight classes after that fight is over with.

Comment

• bertto 4 the win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Why do u think?
          Take a guess
          LOL. Not too bright is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            That's the fight I want to see too, and I don't understand why Mosley is so afraid to take it. It's not like he got kicked to the curb when he lost a competitive fight with Cotto. If he at least gives a good account of himself against Williams, I would imagine that he would still be a viable opponent at 147, because Paul will be fighting at higher weight classes after that fight is over with.
            I may be in the minority but I don't think PWill can make 147 anymore.

Comment

• hopefully this fight will happen. if shane doesnt take this fight does that mean hes ducking berto? i see a double standard happening but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto has fired off some bombs on Shane Mosley. Apparently Berto is very upset over some of Mosley's recent comments floating over the internet, where the former three division champion is taking some shots of his own. In the new age of "internet dissing" - Berto used his personal twitter account to launch an assault on Mosley. Their promoters are still working out the details for a potential clash between the two on January 30 on HBO. [details]
                how much holding with this so called beating involve?

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  If Margarito is not that good of a win. And, all he did was beat an overrated Cotto. Than in reality what has P-Will accomplish in his career?

I don't understand why people try to down play Shane victory of Margarito and yet give P-Will props for beating Margarito?
                  Because people don't really think before they write.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    hopefully this fight will happen. if shane doesnt take this fight does that mean hes ducking berto? i see a double standard happening but it is what it is.
                    Well if somehow Floyd decides to get in the ring with Shane or if Shane fights the winner of Pac-Cotto instead of Berto. I would not count that as ducking. Since he wll be fighting 2 better opponents...

Comment

• Originally posted by King22 View Post
                      they gave Cotto the decision? please Cotto beat Mosley ass and if Mosley is so past his prime why you want to see him fight Floyd because when Floyd beat him you will just say he was old bottom line is Mosley didn't beat Cotto and hasn't fought any good boxers (not got fighters but good boxers) and when he has he lost

The fight was pretty even going into the last rds so how are you going to win a fight by running the last half of the fight?, he gave away all those rds by running and he was feeling those shots, he knew mosley was hurting him and it was obvious that is why he ran in the last rds, he should have lost all those rds because mosley was being the aggressor throughout and he was offering very little offense only running.

Comment

Working...
                      X