Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir Klitschko Vs Andrew Golota (prime)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladamir Klitschko Vs Andrew Golota (prime)

who wins this?
    Golota
    40.00%
    Wlad
    56.67%
    Draw
    3.33%

are you jokin?? wlad.

Comment

Golata had good skills but he was always a head case. Not keeping a cool head makes it hard to land the big punch to hurt Wlad.

It would be an interesting fight, but I think Wlad would be a pretty heavy favorite.

Comment

At one point Golota was good. Wlad would be his worst ememy tho. Wlad would test his patience and Golota would fold under a 1-2.

Comment

I love any good matchup that involves Golota, but Wlad would just be too much for him IMO. Sorry Andy

Comment

Golota would have probably gotten blown out in one like he was against Lewis if Wlad decides to come out aggressive, which he rarely does anymore.

Comment

wait a minute

Golota had a prime?

thanks for the laughs i needed em

Comment

Wlad could bomb him out or make him lose it with his patient boxing and heavy jab

Ofcourse Golota could take him out at any point like most decent HWs

Comment

If Golota had his head together he could have been a good fighter. But we're speaking about reality, and although he had the skills I doubt he had the discipline unless he stopped Wlad early.

Comment

Prime Golota would not have been bombed out by Wlad.
                    That is not Wlad's style and it will put his chin seriously at risk.

I see a very very tough Wlad UD.

Prime Golota was something freakish to behold.
                    A 6'4 super heavy weighting 240 pounds yet moving with the grace of a middleweight. Amazing jab, great power and beautiful beautiful combinations.

Without Klitsckos. Prime Golota will be undisputed today .Shockingly talented fighter with shockingly good skills.

Comment

Working...
                    X