Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got 300k that says Ohio State will beat USC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

57-41 fosu

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      Carrol is vastly overrated. How many free houses and vehicles are USC recruits and their families going to get before that rogue program faces serious sanctions?
      He was actually there third choice for coach. He just brought back that prestige back to the USC program and when that happens all the talent from California is gonna go there, plus talent from all over the country. With the Clarrett situation at OSU you could ask the same question.

BTW I wonder what kind of house and car Terrelle Pryor got. LOL! just joking.

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
      Incufan. Is that you in your avatar?
      No. damian5000 has a picture of an old lady with a big ass joint, so I thought I would join in on the big joint avatars.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
        He was actually there third choice for coach. He just brought back that prestige back to the USC program and when that happens all the talent from California is gonna go there, plus talent from all over the country. With the Clarrett situation at OSU you could ask the same question.

BTW I wonder what kind of house and car Terrelle Pryor got. LOL! just joking.

No. damian5000 has a picture of an old lady with a big ass joint, so I thought I would join in on the big joint avatars.
        I'm not a Buckeye fan. Clarett is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to that University. I just think that they are stacked this year and USC is a bit overrated.

Comment

40k left to bet if anyone wants it...

Comment

Working...
          X