Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: Canelo Picked Me Over GGG For 'Easier Fight, More Money'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    Tom was talking about money, but abel wasnt, so for both reasons...
    They said this before Chavez lost to Fonfara. But Canelo fights Jr after Fonfara. The fight GGG vs Chavez was talk about when Jr was with Top Rank, but didnt want to resign with Top Rank and no deal happened

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Try getting your peanut brained noggin round these basic facts:

Before he fought GGG, Brook had headlined one Sky PPV show, when he defended his world title against Frankie Gavin, another UK fighter.

Brook vs Gavin sold 139k PPVs. Brook vs Golovkin sold 642K.

Those numbers both come from the same source - the Broadcasters Audience Research Board (BARB)

Now try spinning the difference between 139k and 642k in such a way as to prove GGG is not a draw in the UK.

Or maybe just apologise for accusing me of ignoring basic facts?
      So again if BBB side is some UK PPV mega star why isn't his latest fight on PPV in the UK?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        They said this before Chavez lost to Fonfara. But Canelo fights Jr after Fonfara. The fight GGG vs Chavez was talk about when Jr was with Top Rank, but didnt want to resign with Top Rank and no deal happened
        Abel sanchrz came up with this a couple of months ago.. and ggg stands defended this fight...

Comment

Abel sanchrz came up with this a couple of months ago.. and ggg stands defended this fight...
          Show me the evidence, makes no sense to fight Chavez after the Fonfara fight. It was lucrative money wise for GGG when Jr was with top rank.

Comment

Show me the evidence, makes no sense to fight Chavez after the Fonfara fight. It was lucrative money wise for GGG when Jr was with top rank.
            Sanchez has always had a hard on for Jr, but he wasn't on the radar otherwise. He wouldn't be fighting off TV last if they were trying to build that up

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Try getting your peanut brained noggin round these basic facts:

Before he fought GGG, Brook had headlined one Sky PPV show, when he defended his world title against Frankie Gavin, another UK fighter.

Brook vs Gavin sold 139k PPVs. Brook vs Golovkin sold 642K.

Those numbers both come from the same source - the Broadcasters Audience Research Board (BARB)

Now try spinning the difference between 139k and 642k in such a way as to prove GGG is not a draw in the UK.

Or maybe just apologise for accusing me of ignoring basic facts?
              Before the Brook fight Golovkin sold 0 UK PPV.

How many will Golovkin-Jacobs sell? 0

If Golovkin fought Frankie Gavin in the UK how many PPVs would he sell? 0

He was the draw though.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-23-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Time to stop your BS..
                December 13th 2017, my dream fight, spectacular fight due to styles...
                http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-trainer-julio-cesar-chavez-jr-fight-my-dreams--111709

Comment

Time to stop your BS..
                  December 13th 2017, my dream fight, spectacular fight due to styles...
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...dreams--111709
                  The only way its a dream
                  Fight is if Chavez beats Canelo.
                  Plus it was abel, not GGG saying it. Im pretty sure Oscar Never lies. The same way they said they were going to fight GGG, after the Cotto fight and again after the Khan fight. Everyone has BS. Canelo said he wasnt ready for 160, yet he going to fight at 164.5. BS.
                  Last edited by boxingitis; 02-23-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

The only way its a dream
                    Fight is if Chavez beats Canelo.
                    Plus it was abel, not GGG saying it. Im pretty sure Oscar Never lies. The same way they said they were going to fight GGG, after the Cotto fight and again after the Khan fight. Everyone has BS. Canelo said he wasnt ready for 160, yet he going to fight at 164.5. BS.
                    so abel was only saying this before the fonfara fight, right???
                    dream fight for gggs team but BS fight for you, who knew...

and an interesting part is that even knowing that chavez could do the 168 lbs they wanted a catchweight too, just like canelo did... "el peso es algo que todavia deben negociar"...

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/articu...nfrentar-jc-jr

Tom was also praising chavez JR after his last fight, those two are the ones who ultimately decide who ggg fights...

Comment

• Originally posted by hammyholdup View Post
                      seems like an intelligent response thaT YOU PABLO CANNOT UNDERSTAND. sI'
                      The most intelligent part of you ran down the crack of your mamas ass at birth and wound up a big brown stain on the mattress.

So again no your comment had 0 intellectual value it just showed your insecure pu$$y.

Comment

Working...
                      X