Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milo:Mascot of Breibart, Alt Right King defends the Pedo Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What I was discussing was clarifying his statements. Milo says he doesn't support pedophilia, and he's correct. Pedophilia is the attraction to pre pubescent kids.

Just because my point went over your head doesn't mean I was defending him. I'm far left of center. Why would I defend him?
    Well stated.

It wont stop the gruber brigade we have here though.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Condemn it with the other account too.
      Who haven't you accused of being an alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        i dont know where the line whene somebody start considered al alt-right. so many opinion about this
        If you consistently defeat liberals in debate, you're alt-right.

It's the new label, as ****phobe, sexist, misogynist, racist, etc are getting a bit passe.

Comment

• this dude is alt right? calls himself libertarian, though he is CLEARLY not.

Why cant white nationalists call themselves white nationalists? It's always under the banner of being patriotic. Patriotism and nationalism are two different things.

Comment

Why are y'all watching me?
            You know why you dirty piece of shit.

Comment

The Bible doesn't have an age of consent in it, so how do religious people know what to go by?
              God knew what the age of consent would be when he got into Mary's lioncloth or whatever covered up p#ssies back then. Although in fairness maybe he knew back then what the law will be in 2047 and that'll it'll be all cool to f#ck your underage mom by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                Hi phaggot. How does your ass feel after last night. I raped the **** outta you last night. You are one weird stupid MFer. Everytime I was pumping my kock in and out of your ass and giving you ribs shots at the same time. You kept moaning "Oh president Trump". Damn you a weird MFing phaggot.

Punk MFer
                Thanks for the laughs True Boxing ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  TBH the guys who follow and defend milo is morons, Milo is teathrical but in reality he's stupid. other than owning SJWs libtard he got nothing else, you see he always lose when debate with reasonable opponent.

if you want to follow an Alt-right, follow this guy.

smart, to the point and unbiased

Ben Shapiro isn't alt right. He's a jew conservative who didn't even want Trump to want the nomination and probably wanted Hillary to win.

The real alt right are sites likes this...

http://www.radixjournal.com/
                  http://alternative-right.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.counter-currents.com/
                  http://therightstuff.biz/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                    Shapiro isn't Alt-right. He doesn't believe in White Nationalism, but he is by far one of the smartest political commentators. As close to objective as you'll get.
                    Shapiro isn't alt right but he is pretty good at defending some of his positions. Ultimately conservatives will lose because they allow the left to flood their countries with low IQ blacks and browns who will vote for leftists forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Who haven't you accused of being an alt?
                      A lot of people. It's better if you ask who have I accused of being an alt. That's a shorter list.

Comment

Working...
                      X