Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in Houston..where is Butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mod should permanently change Butler's sig and avatar to something like this

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      i could be wrong but should we ever take him seriously ? ive only been here a short while and i get ''it''
      I don't take him seriously. He was rude to a lot of posters for no reason. He was just running his mouth too much.

He started the whole Larry e-beef, and kept it going figuring Larry would never be in Houston. Larry called his bluff, and buttler b1tched up.

It seems the whole lounge is against him.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/gU5hp9b6OKQ

Comment

• Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
          Butler is a b1tch! It's official. No doubt.

Larry exposed Butler as a lil b1tch. All that **** butler was talking.... Only to pull a Houdini and disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I don't take him seriously. He was rude to a lot of posters for no reason. He was just running his mouth too much.

He started the whole Larry e-beef, and kept it going figuring Larry would never be in Houston. Larry called his bluff, and buttler b1tched up.

It seems the whole lounge is against him.
            i think he pushed LX buttons knowing they could be pushed

Comment

• LX WINS AGAIN !!!!

what prize did he win this time............

Comment

• I knew Butler was a b*tch the moment I first came across him.

He made some thread about how much money he has and how dislikes people asking for money, so I was all "I need $700 for an EVGA Classified and ****" and he ignored me.

Pure b*tch.

Now Larry, if I may make a suggestion... just enjoy the remainder of your weekend with you kid(s) man.

Comment

• "if i was his size i'd fight him."

no you would not, you coward. and you'd get your **** pushed in if you did because you're a coward, and being bigger would just mean you'd leave a bigger pool of blood. you called a man out to fight, he showed up, and you did not. you're a coward!

the internet is a beautiful thing when you're a coward.

i hope larry finds out where you are in houston and shows up at mom's front door. "bagrthalemiux, a black man is here to see you!"

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    ... "bagrthalemiux, a black man is here to see you!"
                    He probably gets that a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

B.uttler is a dick, talking to shi to people for no reason.

I knew he was a coward. The people who thought he would actually show up probably believed Pac vs. Floyd would be a toe to toe war. Lol

But I can't blame people for false hope.

B.uttler is just a b1tch. Another easy W for Larry "the Lounge Executioner" X.

Comment

Working...
                      X