Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since When Did the Liberal Left Become the Dominant Force in Culture and Politics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since When Did the Liberal Left Become the Dominant Force in Culture and Politics?

Since I can remember the liberal left were always looked at as little pansies who waved their rainbow and communist flags around whining and complaining about this or that, while slowly attempting to push their perverted agenda on society. And since I can remember the conservative right was always the image of America and the Republican Party, the Party of Murica.

So how did these liberal sissies suddenly become the bullies of America, shutting down discourse and acting like fascists? Back as early as the 1990's they would've gotten a slap on the back of the head and been told to scram, but today they are calling each other brave every time they proclaim something bad about our new president, as though they're going to face some sort of repercussion for the words they all echo in their chamber.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-20-2017, 02:52 AM.

They're not. They are just the most vocal and hysterical, and their first resort is to call everyone and anyone that doesn't agree with their stance racist, bigot, fascist, ****phobe, transphobe, etc etc which of course no one likes and very, very few actually are.

Not only that, but they have no compunction ruining someone's life for the slightest infraction against their political view. Literally ruining someone's life.

Comment

When they took over the media.

He who controls the media and public schools controls the people.

People are normal by nature conservative its part of evolution we survived through traditional marriage, what happened is you get a perverted mad scientist type aka MARX and he wants to get off on control and revolution.

During World War 2 an influx of persecuted perverted Marxists fled to America, they saw the constitution and DROOLED, they perverted it and got away with it, it was like wow freedom of speech! we were denied for years now we can twist it under the constitution, before tehse Marxists came here not one America even though of using Freedom of speech for perversion, for gay , for abortion for tranny, etc this shows the sick have taken over our society and they control women, minorities and elderly the three easiest demographics to manipulate and control.

The king funder is Soros, he has funded every perverted initiative and even said he had a God complex at an early age and said he is tired of money and the ultimate power is to change society that is what gets him off, and they use college students because college students like to feel intellectual, intellectual narcissism attracts liberals, its the most dangerous form because once these college or so called intellectuals have been contaminated with left wing liberalism they will never change, they will fight fight fight and defned that party to no end because of EGO and pride this is why so many mentally ill gravitate toward the liberal left wing. Mentally ill people keep repeating the same thing over, and when you correct them they look for ways to counter you instead of changing their view because they are set in their emotional paranoid ways of early indoctrinated division.
      Last edited by hectari; 01-20-2017, 03:45 AM.

Comment

It's because the people who run most of the mainstream news media (MSNBC, CNN, CBS) and movie industry are liberals.

The media has power and influence, especially over young people.

And they'll smear and slander anyone who doesn't fall in line with their left-liberal agenda.

Comment

They've been doing this **** for a while but before, it didnt have nearly as much coverage or an impact as it now does. I think George Soros and all of his domestic terrorist organizations have a large role to play in that.

Comment

the whole george soros thing fascinates me

I mean that's some **** straight out of a movie...the guy is literally playing puppet with millions of people, if all the rumors and conspiracies around him are anywhere near accurate

Comment

Its amazing that he is actually allowed to keep doing this ****. I am really curious to see what Trump does to him. He has like 7 billion in unpaid taxes so that's where they can start. I can honestly imagine Trump's administration passing reforms that will ban this sort of domestic terrorism and make all of his organizations ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                They're not. They are just the most vocal and hysterical, and their first resort is to call everyone and anyone that doesn't agree with their stance racist, bigot, fascist, ****phobe, transphobe, etc etc which of course no one likes and very, very few actually are.

Not only that, but they have no compunction ruining someone's life for the slightest infraction against their political view. Literally ruining someone's life.
                They by far get the most media time, nowadays it's not such a bad thing because all that media e posture is letting people know bat**** they are.

Comment

Working...
                X