Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Glad Golovkin Fight Didn't Happen December 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

FACT: I belong to Lou Cipher
    That's right sissy. Get up on these nuts Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      GGG prefers WWs.Tells you all you need to know.

Last I checked GGG was way older than Jacobs.
      Eubank Jr was the original opponent, not Kell Brook. You should already know that. You are either too dumb to follow the sport or you are just another **** mouth crybaby. Either way, you're out of your element here.
      Should've been GGG vs Jacobs that weekend anyways but Jacobs was fighting Sergio Mora...again lol

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
        "Put up or shut up"... I have been liking everything that Jacobs has been saying since the fight has been made. He has been giving GGG ample respect while not selling himself short as a quality challenger. He knows that he will be fighting an uphill battle but is ready and willing to take it on. He's owning up to his perspective of things (whether it looks good or bad) and adding a little hype to the fight with his interviews. This with his story makes it hard for me not to root for the guy. He seems like a real good dude.
        Yep, he does. He may start to stir some **** in the lead up to the fight but he's been honest about things so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          waaaaah

if you shut your c0ck-warmer for 5 minutes..... and if you promise to stop running around making up silly boxing stories..... then I will stop embarrassing you

..... although, you are doing a GREAT job of that yourself LMAO

actually, nah fk it..... I won't stop embarrasing you..... keep opening your c0ck-warmer LOL

Comment

Working...
          X