Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward on Kovalev: "the worst mistake he made was knocking me down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward is suffering from the bradley syndrome, repeat it to yourself until you believe it

Comment

I would never let ward into my home but i am glad he beat that goyim

didn't really beat but we moved some money around before the 12th round and made sure that goy didnt get the decision

Comment

LOL. i was rooting for ward but this is hilarious like floyd the sleeping dragon from grand rapids when he fought mosley. HA HA HA .

Comment

He bullied the bully by barely landing any clean shots on him for 12 rounds. FFS. He needs a new persona.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
            Ward seems to be talking a lot considering he has the title now.

Is he trying to convince us or convince himself that he won?

Hmmm...
            It doesn't seem to be sitting well with him that there's people who scored the fight to Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              ward is suffering from the bradley syndrome, repeat it to yourself until you believe it
              100% this right here ^^^^. It's not Ward's fault that most people think he lost. He didn't score the fight. But his attitude since has smacked of a man desperate for any credit. When a guy just got done complaining about everyone mimicking Floyd by running their mouths all of the sudden gets COMPLETELY out of character to try and convince people he won by taunting and bragging himself up even Ray Charles could see this isn't setting well with him.

"He never hurt me."

"I bullied the bully."

"The rematch would be easier."

"His team has to know rematch talks are different now."

"Kitty Kovalev."

Comment

... "We bullied the bully."

No, man: you've wrestled a guy who tried to box... That's what you did, and it worked...

Comment

Wish Ward would just stay humble. It's not like he in any way dominated Kovalev. Wards a great fighter. He just needs some lessons in humility. His bragging doesn't suit him especially when it's unwarranted.

Comment

Say what you want, Ward showed incredible composure after the KD. A lesser fighter would have shelled up and fought scared the rest of the fight. That would certainly would have ended in a KO if that was the case. We've seen a lot of Kovalev's opponents start to wilt as soon as they feel his power. Ward fought back and at least gave himself a chance to get a decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X