No announcement yet.

Stephen A Smith is a fwakn moron.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen A Smith is a fwakn moron.....

It be one thing if the man came in and respected the game....knew his place...and paid his dues...but he came in trying to call shots...trying to be the man...and questioning an ACTUAL fighter someone who has BEEN IN THE RING... someone who KNOWS what he is talking about...

Stephen A Smith showed he needs to go back to doing halfassed work on his ESPN show... I dunno if I can take another fight with this clown on the mic........

Just ******ed jurnalist ,most of them are ******s.

Comment

Worst sports commentator on the planet. It's one thing to say outrageous stuff for ratings, but Smith is so ****ing arrogant and insulting about it. It's one thing to be wrong, it's another to be a smug POS when you're wrong.

Comment

Agree with all the above. Smith was terrible. Sometimes fate makes the wrong man king (or in this case boxing commentator).

Comment

I loved it when Smith started questioning Bradley about how he knew Pacquiao or Vargas was hurt and Bradley's reply:

"Uh, I've fought them both."

Comment

I can't believe Arum even hired this f#cking dumbass about boxing to be on his PPV. He might be a genius about other sports idk, but over the duration of the Manny vs Floyd non-fight to fight he's shown he knows f#ck all about boxing. Skip Baylass is a f#cking dummy too.

I guess Arum thought bringing him on would help sell a few more PPV's or something cuz I fail to believe he couldn't find a better guy to throw on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
              I loved it when Smith started questioning Bradley about how he knew Pacquiao or Vargas was hurt and Bradley's reply:

SAS was indeed terrible but there was an overreaction on behalf of Tim about Pac being hurt at that moment. He wasn't hurt. He took a clean shot but it didnt faze him.

Hurt is when a guy takes a shot and his knees buckle or he backpedals to buy some time, or ties up, etc.. Not every shot that lands is a shot that "hurts" your opponent.
              Last edited by Deevel916; 11-07-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

We need to get together and start a petition or get some kind of restraining order for boxing from this dude. He shouldn't be able to come any closer than his hairline to any boxing event ever again. He is the absolute worst. I would of rather listened to Jim Lampley's "bang, bang, bang" on a continuous loop during the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post

Bradley & Smith should start a boxing show together where Bradley just continual owns Smith week after week on basic **** like this. I might be willing to check that out.

Comment

Bringing in SAS was a mistake, no doubt about it. He was on a hiding to nothing - he had spent the lead-up to the fight defending himself from detractors, so there was an uphill battle to win people over anyway.

And he put on a poor performance.

Comment

Working...
                    X