Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman training for Vargas fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I dunno... maybe I havent seen enough of Vargas, but I cant see how he can touch Pac. I feel like this is going to be a worse version of one of Pac's Bradley fights. But I maybe you're right. Maybe Vargas tries to press the action and we see something entertaining. Doubtful though. THis is just a cash grab.
    Last edited by crazed_z06; 08-24-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazed_z06 View Post
      Hmm I dunno... maybe I havent seen enough of Vargas, but I cant see how he can touch Pac. I feel like this is going to be a worse version of one of Pac's Bradley fights. But I maybe you're right. Maybe Vargas tries to press the action and we see something entertaining. Doubtful though. THis is just a cash grab.
      you cant see how he can tough pac? by coming foward and making him fight. what else is vargas gonna do? box? and of course this is a cash grab, you think he's actually gonna fight for free?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        you cant see how he can tough pac? by coming foward and making him fight. what else is vargas gonna do? box? and of course this is a cash grab, you think he's actually gonna fight for free?
        yeah vargas only hope is to be aggressive and go all out and ko manny.

Comment

Manny's only stoppage at welterweight was his first welterweight fight vs. Miguel Cotto almost 7 years ago (and even that was a 145 catchweight) but could see him getting the stoppage here if Vargas takes enough risks. Vargas has shown some sneaky power in his past couple of fights though so wouldn't shock me if he catches Manny with something at some point during the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by wardnine View Post
            Manny's only stoppage at welterweight was his first welterweight fight vs. Miguel Cotto almost 7 years ago (and even that was a 145 catchweight) but could see him getting the stoppage here if Vargas takes enough risks. Vargas has shown some sneaky power in his past couple of fights though so wouldn't shock me if he catches Manny with something at some point during the fight...
            i dont think he'll stop vargas. he's not stopping anyone at 147. not at this point anyways.

Comment

Yep, still too much for Vargas

Comment

Working...
              X