GGG prizes (amateur and Pro)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG prizes (amateur and Pro)

But he bum bro.

The 'Ringmagazine' ( Lineal ) would give some class to that second rate ebay collection he has.

Comment

If he had a cup each time a 'champion' ducked his ass there would be twice as many prizes in there

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
        If he had a cup each time a 'champion' ducked his ass there would be twice as many prizes in there
        Very true.

Some inlogical boxing fans nowadays just claim resumes matters, and dont care about people ducking and don't care about how fighters actually win their fights.

Comment

you **** on Mayweather every chance you get

and thats just his pro collection of belts

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            The 'Ringmagazine' ( Lineal ) would give some class to that second rate ebay collection he has.
            Who's that f@ggot in your sig and avi?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              you **** on Mayweather every chance you get

and thats just his pro collection of belts
              i knew someone was gonna post this picture what a bunch of sad predictable people the flomos are

Comment

Originally posted by dean_razorback View Post
                i knew someone was gonna post this picture What a bunch of sad predictable people the flomos are
                its the damn truth, he slams mayweather but will praise ggg..just like you was on mattyhsees d1ck while slamming floyd

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  its the damn truth, he slams mayweather but will praise ggg..just like you was on mattyhsees d1ck while slamming floyd
                  but this thread is not about floyd doe... leave him alone doe... he is retired doe.... let me start multiple threads about floyd while complaining about how everyone else keeps bringing his name even though he is retired doe....

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    but this thread is not about floyd doe... leave him alone doe... he is retired doe.... let me start multiple threads about floyd while complaining about how everyone else keeps bringing his name even though he is retired doe....
                    WOW man have some pity for Larry, don't be so mean. You can hurt his feelings.

Comment

Working...
                    X