Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua is a phony and will get found out eventually

Comment

Martin will destroy Joshua

Look at all those muscles on Joshua! Thereres no way he can win with those

Comment

Leicester City (5000/1) on course to win the English Premier League. Tyson Fury (4/1) pulled through for the punters. The British public love an Underdog and I think you're seeing William Hill punters riding the wave.
        A fight of this magnitude with a 15 fight novice, albeit the Golden Boy, vs the Haymon promoted Southpaw who like Joshua, is relatively inexperienced in the pro ranks.
        The odds are too wide and you're almost forced to back against the house. Martin pulled through for the punters as underdog vs Glazkov at 6/5, with him as wide as 9/2 vs AJ, the unknown quantity looks a value pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Martin will destroy Joshua

Look at all those muscles on Joshua! Thereres no way he can win with those
          If I was Martin, I would box off the back foot, make Joshua miss for 4 Rounds and let him gas out. Then start to pressure Joshua as the fight goes on

Comment

Joshua fixin' to get exposed bad

Comment

Martin is very awkward but how is his defense? HE is fighting a guy as big as him with decent fundamentals, something he lacks. Maybe Martin can pull it off on pure awkwardness and punching power but I have to pick Joshua. That being said, I hope Martin does pull it off!

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                Joshua is such a huge favourite the odds aren't worth a bet.
                Not really. Joshua anywhere around 4 to 1 is generous.He could easily be 5 to 7 to 1. and really should be,but Martin is a recognized champion now and he has more fights that's the only reason he is not overwhelmingly the underdog here. Boxing really is never worth the bet as usually the favorite does win more than not.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  If I was Martin, I would box off the back foot, make Joshua miss for 4 Rounds and let him gas out. Then start to pressure Joshua as the fight goes on
                  Yeah and try to land some hard counter shots early to make Joshua tentative.
                  I wonder if Joshua will try to bum rush Martin early.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Yeah and try to land some hard counter shots early to make Joshua tentative.
                    I wonder if Joshua will try to bum rush Martin early.
                    Joshua don't bum rush any fighter....check his fights out and your see besides the last fight where it became personal with Whyte Joshua let the moment get to him and went for him with disregard ...but other fights he picks his shots and one of those shots land well and then finishes them...that's called being clinical and you don't get paid for overtime...I'm curious when Martin pulls back with his chin rights up in the air....what happens .....BOOMMMM that's what happens
                    Last edited by The plunger man; 04-08-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Anthony joshua is overrated just pure hype like all british fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X