No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Blazers doing a lot better then I thought. McCollum and Lillard are lethal but I almost want them to not win, for a better pick. #8 seed, at least they will probably lose that spot.

That was your unwanted Blazers update Bscene, GO PORTLAND! RIP CITY!

And Meyers Leonard is garbage in human form...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        He kinda reminds me of Mo Cheeks, coaches everyone thinks are decent and have decent records but are kinda ****ty coaches when it's all added up. Add Stan Van Gundy to that list as well. Van Gundy's better then those two, just saying...
        Last edited by Rudyo; 11-10-2015, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          He kinda reminds me of Mo Cheeks, coaches everyone thinks are decent and have decent records but are kinda ****ty coaches when it's all added up. Add Stan Van Gundy to that list as well. Van Gundy's better then those two, just saying...
          Byron has a **** record though (around .400 career record) I mean he had couple of descent years with the nets ages ago and that's it

It's amazing how he keeps getting work in this league

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Byron has a **** record though (around .400 career record) I mean he had couple of descent years with the nets ages ago and that's it

It's amazing how he keeps getting work in this league
            Yeah, but sometimes his teams were pretty garbage, like no way he can turn this Lakeshow round and those Hornets were meh. Like i said, he's a decently average coach but most people recognize the name and think he's actually not a only slightly average (or below) coach. NBA coaches are kinda like that in total i guess though, only a few are real difference makers.

I just found out today too, Phil Jack is making 12 MIL a year

Comment

• The West has been interesting so far...

SA-Playing Elite defense, 2nd in the NBA, struggling offensively but they're getting better, even I didn't think they'd be playing this level of defense. Rasual Butler and their 1st rounder Anderson have stepped up nicely and are giving the Spurs quality mins behind Leonard. Leonard continues to lead the way on offense and defense.

HOU-Struggling big time, their perimeter defense is horrendous, Lawson isn't working at all for them. He's killing their offense as well, the entire team is shooting just 42% from the field. The bigs are producing, but their wings and guards are getting exposed out there.

OKC-Damn, this team looks bad. Their defense is getting exposed, Durant can't defend, Westbrook's defense fell off, and Kanter is probably the worst defender in the league. 23rd ranked defense in the NBA.
              Offensively they're still depending way too much on KD/WB isolations, they're playing extended mins and will either end up injured or burned out like KD already is. This team looks like it's going to crash and burn.

LAC-Western teams continue to struggle, 24th ranked defense, losing Barnes hurt more than they thought it was going to, this will continue to be an issue all year long. Stephenson is having trouble fitting, he's screwing up the spacing and hurting their defense. Too early to judge, but it doesn't look good, dropping these early games will come back to haunt them.

DAL-Much better than I expected, I can see them being the 5th seed this year, maybe 4th. Nowitzki's teams are always a threat, they're getting nice production off their bench, especially with Pachulia/Powell. Don't sleep on this team, they're not bad at all.

GS looks dominant as always, however they're in danger of peaking early. Gasol regressed badly, and Memphis isn't looking good, really struggling to score the ball. POR is a decent team, lots of youth, Lillard is all their offense though. They're doing well early on, but I don't see them maintaining it.

Right now it's GS and SA, then everyone else.

Comment

• Curry is out of this world..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Curry is out of this world..
                  Their team has become very reliant on him. He is the team. That makes them 1 dimensional. The game plan is simple. STAY IN FRONT OF HIM AT ALL TIMES AND DON'T STEP BACK AT THE 3 POINT LINE. Kawhi and Westbrook wouldn't fail back at the line. They would be in his grill 24/7 and frustrate the hell out of them.

Last year, the Warriors were a team. This year, they are just Curry

Comment

• What's worse is that people in the bay area can no longer talk sensibly about basketball. In other words Idiots are saying Curry over Jordan like I knew they would. Can no longer have sensible conversations about basketball.

THANKS SEAHAWKS AND RAVENS FOR PREVENTING CRAPPERNICK HYPE. YOU GUYS ARE FOREVER IN MY DEBT

Comment

• Whew the heat are balling right now. Finally playing like I thought they would.

Dragic's playing in top form now that he's got his family back. He's unleashing that dragon.

Comment

Working...
                      X