Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      pacquiao vs canelo after he beats lara

pacquiao vs cotto if he beats martinez

pacquiao vs martinez at 154 maybe

pacquiao vs alvarado if he stops marquez

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      This.

Also Pacquiao vs Lara if he beats Canelo.

Pacquio vs Thurman would be a ver interesting fight IMO.

And of course, Pacquiao vs Floyd if he mans up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        If your talking about PPV numbers than probably just Canelo or Cotto

The Canelo fight will have Network, Promotion and weight issues

Cotto will have weight and trainer issues

JMM 5 is a great fight. People hate on it but you know they're gonna watch it
        JMM/Pac V is good if JMM looks impressive next time out against Alvarado and with Pac having cleared out the division with wins over all the tip welters of his time: Cotto, Bradley and Clottey where else can he go?

All the young guns, namely Porter/Thurman/Brook/Khan are over at GBP or in brook's case, completely untested at the highest level. There's not much more Pacquiao can do but fight JMM and it'd be another fun fight, or he could fight Porvodnikov at 140 but I'd prefer Pac staying at welter tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
          What makes you so sure the fight will happen even if Pac leaves TR?

BTT : Maidana and Garcia would be big if ever.
          Go with history. Cotto leaves Toprank. Fights PBF for his highest payday. Shyt ain't rocket science ppl. The humble statesman warrior is a farce. He is nothing more than arums gimp.

Shame on his so called fans for swallowing the BS spewed for the past several years.

Comment

Pac/Canelo obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
              Seriously some people I really don't get over here, how can you prefer Alvarado against manny then marquez, to the people that are complaining about a fifth fight, have the other 4 ever dissapointed? I know many want to see pac in with a new opponent but let's be real only floyd and marquez can beat pacquiao so at least we know it's going to be competitive.

It sells well, it's always been a war and you can gurantee the fifth fight will be epic just like all the rest. So back to my original question name me a bigger fight that can Realistically be made that's bigger then this?
              Just put him in there with Provod. He wants that WBO title.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                Pretty much almost a fact, lol what you think Alvarado even has a slight chance against marquez?
                As a matter of fact! Yes! Yes I think Alvarado has a big chance! Plz explain to us why you believe Alvarado doesn't? And and why Marquez will be so dominant?

Comment

Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
                  As a matter of fact! Yes! Yes I think Alvarado has a big chance! Plz explain to us why you believe Alvarado doesn't? And and why Marquez will be so dominant?
                  Alvarado does not even have a specific style, he's not a good boxer and he's not a good brawler. Marquez has the experience required to completely counter punch Alvarado to death, marquez by late TKO or worse case case UD. Wanna bet if you're that confident?

Comment

Working...
                  X