Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are The Chances Marquez Defeats Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this fourth fight as a little pointless and a little sad, age will be a major factor, JMM has given his last big performance IMO. It will be a damn shame if JMM gets KO'ed and the record bookings read as 3-0(1KO) with 1 draw, that really doesn't do JMM any justice at all!
    Exactly. Whats the point in this fight cuz even if Marquez wins he is still 2-1 down and if Pac wins it will be by dodgy decision again so in the bigger scheme of things this outcome doesnt mean much. Pacs already coming off a loss and has looked pretty poor in recent years. You have to go back to the Cotto fight since he looked good. Marquez has a warm up inbetween Pac fights and hasnt beaten any good himself in a while.
    Pointless fight.

Comment

Officially? Who the hell knows

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Officially or unofficially?
        the official tally is 4-1 but unofficially, it's more like 1-1 (50-50 chance). competitive fights is what it's all about. pacquiao still wins though

Comment

pretty good, I'm not sure he'll ever get the decision though.

Hopefully he doesnt try to prove a point this time and he sticks to his usual counterpunching style

Comment

Officially or unofficially?

Comment

marquez 60-40

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Marquez has already given his final great performance. I'll be shocked if he can muster that again.
                Why? It's not like it was a physically damaging fight. The more they fight, the more it'll benefit the smarter fighter. I expect JMM to clearly outbox Pac again, and I'm a Pac fan.

Comment

I thought the 3rd fight way overdue but the thing about these two guys is that each time they fight each other it has always been good.

Comment

At this weight Manny's chances improve. This might just be the weight Pac bests Marquez, cause any weight lower has already been proven Pac gets schooled by Marquez. Manny will need to maximise his physical attributes to make up for Marquez's much superior skill and intelligence which is why this fight is taken place at 147 at Manny's request. I even predicted that Manny would demand the 4th fight to be at 147 in my post below back in early August.
                    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
                    Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Its obvious Manny will end up going with a 4th fight with Marquez at 147. I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again for a lot less money then with Marquez. Cotto is out of the question since he doesn't want to get weight drained again and Manny certainly would never fight Cotto with out draining him. As for Floyd, Manny will continue to run from him so not even worth mentioning it. So in conclusion, Manny will make the fight with Marquez at 147 to gain the most advantage possible since Manny knows he can't beat Marquez at any weight lighter then 147. Maybe 147 will be Manny's charm weight in finally being able to beat Marquez at.

Comment

Officially or unofficially?...GTFO with asking that stupid question.
                      His chances are good. Better than most fighters out there.
                      Both need to make a statement in this fight. JMM wants a win. Manny wants a KO. This is gonna be a pretty good fight. A fight that i wish never would have been made again!

Comment

Working...
                      X