Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ward is gonna be the fighter of the decade...this 2010 to 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
      What did Dawson say in this post fight interview?
      What Big Smoke said, plus "I did everything that had to be done to make the fight, came down to 168, fought in Oakland".

Merchant: So are you saying that you might have been weight drained?[paraphrasing].

"I'm not taking anything away from Andre Ward, he's a great fighter. I'm still champion at 175, i'm going back to 175 and continue my reign there".

To me, that translates to, yes I was weight drained but I am not a sore loser and will not talk about that, I will just go back to where I hold titles in and fight comfortably. Respect to Chad for being a good sport, but he was weight drained.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Not even accepted, dawson is the one who offered the challenge at 168 lol, but it's ward's fault.
        oh yea my bad lol

still it was a great night for boxing

im going to replay this fight so i can pick up a few things myself

now nxt that sergio martinez fight with chavez jr

martinez is going to tax that ass

Comment

• I had too much Respect for Dawson before the fight.

I have even more after the fight. Dude was gratious as you can get in defeat.

It hurt me when he said to Smoger "I'm finished. I'm done".

I hope it won't be that easy in the future. Best of luck to Chad.

Comment

• Chavez Jr is snortin dat powda, funny

Comment

• I wanna see that DeMarco stoppage lol

Comment

• chad why are you so ****ing dumb? why would you drain yourself and fight the best super middle in the world?

doesnt it bother you guys that are fans of Dawson how stupid he is? it kills me, because I am a fan of his. i will give him 1 more chance to keep me as a fan, i will judge by his next fight at 175 as long as he fights a good fighter.

scully was begging him to grow some balls and fight hard looking to hurt ward but he didnt even try to throw a punch, it was sad really, reeally sad.

and quitting at the end when he wasnt even that hurt, man im just pissed. i cant believe this ****, if you read my posts from when the fight got announced i said he wouldnt be healthy at the weight, regardless of what he says to media.

you could tell in the post fight that he really wanted to say he didnt feel strong and was drained, but he didnt want to come off as a poor sport so he just congratulated ward, i at least respect him for that, cause it was his dumbass that challenged ward

Comment

• Demarco got a KO in 50 secs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Demarco got a KO in 50 secs?
                    45 seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I had too much Respect for Dawson before the fight.

I have even more after the fight. Dude was gratious as you can get in defeat.

It hurt me when he said to Smoger "I'm finished. I'm done".

I hope it won't be that easy in the future. Best of luck to Chad.
                      Wooow you respect him more after that fight? Are you on his payroll? what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X