No announcement yet.

Khal Drogo vs Jaime Lannister

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i can see Drogo smashing Jamie's skull with his bare hands....while Jamie wore a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Are you keeping that canucks Nash is better than Magic thread alive for fun?

i see it hadn't dropped to page two yet so i figured what the heck...let's laugh at KSwiss a lil bit more

Comment

i see it hadn't dropped to page two yet so i figured what the heck...let's laugh at KSwiss a lil bit more
        Its a fun read but i dont want to keep it alive. Did he have a painful experience in a layover in lax or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Its a fun read but i dont want to keep it alive. Did he have a painful experience in a layover in lax or something?

see, the problem with KSwiss is; he just started watching basketball when Lebron entered the league

he then watches youtube stuff, and off the comments, he forms his opinions...unfortunately, he bypasses the ones that actually makes sense and focuses primarily on the most ******ed points

that and yea, he mentioned getting punked by a cholo in a lakers jersey during a layover at LAX

Comment

see, the problem with KSwiss is; he just started watching basketball when Lebron entered the league

he then watches youtube stuff, and off the comments, he forms his opinions...unfortunately, he bypasses the ones that actually makes sense and focuses primarily on the most ******ed points

that and yea, he mentioned getting punked by a cholo in a lakers jersey during a layover at LAX
            That about sums it up.

Comment

Jaime is the best tournament fighter in Westeros. Drogo is the leader of a Khalasar. Tournaments decide to a large degree the status of their participants. The Dothrakhi decide their Khals by fighting to the death.

Because the stakes are higher in dothrakhi fights I would give Drogo the edge against Jaime Lannister.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Jaime is the best tournament fighter in Westeros. Drogo is the leader of a Khalasar. Tournaments decide to a large degree the status of their participants. The Dothrakhi decide their Khals by fighting to the death.

Because the stakes are higher in dothrakhi fights I would give Drogo the edge against Jaime Lannister.
                Actually I'm not sure if Jaime is considered the best jouster at this stage. If so he is by default, because the others were all killed in the Rebellion, got too old, or retired. He's more a pure swordsman.

Comment

If Piggy says Drogo... It's Drogo.

Comment

Working...
                  X