Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: If Todd Duboef was in charge, the fight with Pac would've happened ages ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    lol....thats imdazed for you......he's done with his ped preaching and now is looking for some BS to sell....
    please explain how floyd is the coward when he has a date, n venue set for the fight? out of his mouth he says i want pacquaio, n out of pacquaio mouth he says umm my promoter bob arum umm ethier way im happy with my career, never do u hear him say yes i want to fight floyd next may 5th. all u hear is bs on pacquaio side, now they are tryna say he has to heal from his cut, come on now floyd aint the coward here. i like both fighters n not on one persons side im just being realistic, arum is the one holding up this fight n u know it

Comment

bill clinton cheated on his wife and he was a classy president/guy...cheating on your wife does not make you classless, it just makes you a womanizer...pac takes money illegally, how?...that's theft , why is he not in prison if it was true...
      He took cash from ODH when he was still signed to TR, thats why they both get a cut of his fights. Thats illegal.

Allegedly knocking up a jumpoff isn't classless? Manny was supposed to renew his vows in Vegas but Jinkee told that cheatin ***** no. SHe must be crazy because manny is so classy..

I'm beginning to think that was you on the set of wapacman that manny allegedly knocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        another article from ***** hype, give it a rest, you are only fooling the stupid *****s, everyone knows floyd does not want this fight as proved by his actions. Another *****hype rubbish trying to manipulate and make up stuff
        Yeah signing contract, agreeing to manny's requests means he doesn't want fight. But putting up a countdown clock shows the opposite. wow.

Comment

Floyd never said that so stop putting words into his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            He took cash from ODH when he was still signed to TR, thats why they both get a cut of his fights. Thats illegal.

Allegedly knocking up a jumpoff isn't classless? Manny was supposed to renew his vows in Vegas but Jinkee told that cheatin ***** no. SHe must be crazy because manny is so classy..

I'm beginning to think that was you on the set of wapacman that manny allegedly knocked up.
            oh that....lol...youre desperate man...

man, humping on every girl you meet (as long as she lets you) does not make you not classy, it just make you a womanizer...now, raping women is classless...

floyd has no class what so ever...he's a jealous , envious, braggart who lies all the time...having no balls for a fighter is classless...downplaying your fellow fighter's record (esp if he has a better resume tan yours) is classless, and floyd does these and hell of a lot more...

Comment

so basically this means, according to Floyd, that the fight will never happen as long as Arum is still around

Comment

Pacquiao fans that still call Mayweather a coward even after all of these documented excuses that Bob Arum and Top Rank have come up with not to fight Mayweather clearly have no other material. Its sad

Comment

oh that....lol...youre desperate man...

man, humping on every girl you meet (as long as she lets you) does not make you not classy, it just make you a womanizer...now, raping women is classless...

floyd has no class what so ever...he's a jealous , envious, braggart who lies all the time...having no balls for a fighter is classless...downplaying your fellow fighter's record (esp if he has a better resume tan yours) is classless, and floyd does these and hell of a lot more...
                  So basically you are saying floyd is classless because he doesn't suck off manny like you do and didn't say positive things about his record.

WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    these Ben Thompson articles are tiresome. seriously.
                    Yet you're the first to reply.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      so basically this means, according to Floyd, that the fight will never happen as long as Arum is still around
                      I kinda thought it was either this or he is subtley telling Bob to send todd to negotiate.

Comment

Working...
                      X