China’s numbers are fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...792&si=1498564

Comment

Yeah idk how many people buy those numbers. CCP has been full of it since the beginning of this outbreak.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Delusional. .................
      Everything is a conspiracy if it reflects negatively in any way on a right wing politician or on right wing thinking.

Since obviously, those things are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Yeah idk how many people buy those numbers. CCP has been full of it since the beginning of this outbreak.

Everything is a conspiracy if it reflects negatively in any way on a right wing politician or on right wing thinking.

No one is talking conspiracy, dumb phaggot.

I just stated the result.

Panic and economy crashing.

Which happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          US media seems to be helping china in hiding this real numbers

Also the numbers for chinese virus cases is probably around 500k in china
          I thought it was 1.5 million and the 50k dead was a month ago..... I always thought it was more then 3300. Especially with reports of China putting it gently.... “barbecuing” their people it’s no surprised they lied.
          Last edited by Gentblue; 03-30-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            No one is talking conspiracy, dumb phaggot.

I just stated the result.

Panic and economy crashing.

Which happened.
            Yes, but you preceded it with "U.s. is doing the opposite to create". AKA part of a deliberate effort to do a thing that causes damage.

Or a conspiracy, if you will.

Comment

Please, if the roles were reversed lets not pretend if its a left wing politician you don't do the same. Or do I have to remind you of the Bernie Bros constantly screaming conspiracy theories about the DNC vote rigging and why their candidates sucks so much.

Comment

Don't know why anybody would believe anything China would say about anything. Unless they are foreign reporters onsite unrestricted you cannot take anything they say seriously.

IMO they are still under a lot of problems with that outbreak.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Please, if the roles were reversed lets not pretend if its a left wing politician you don't do the same. Or do I have to remind you of the Bernie Bros constantly screaming conspiracy theories about the DNC vote rigging and why their candidates sucks so much.
                  lol, I feel like you probably have posted at least once in belief that the DNC is screwing Bernie though.

But anyway, did many left wingers suggest that previous outbreaks were hoaxes designed to bring down Obama or whoever? Because that's been happening for months with coronavirus/Trump.

I also haven't heard left wingers suggest the crime stats of any particular country were a conspiracy. But I have heard right wingers say that, only in instances where it questions their worldview.

Not to say there are no left wing conspiracy theories but, I know who has been trying to sell me more of them lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    I thought it was 1.5 million and the 50k dead was a month ago..... I always thought it was more then 3300. Especially with reports of China putting it gently.... “barbecuing” their people it’s no surprised they lied.
                    Its crazy that the US media seems to be so happy that the US surpassed china on number of cases but we never pass them in reality

Comment

lol, I feel like you probably have posted at least once in belief that the DNC is screwing Bernie though.

But anyway, did many left wingers suggest that previous outbreaks were hoaxes designed to bring down Obama or whoever? Because that's been happening for months with coronavirus/Trump.

I also haven't heard left wingers suggest the crime stats of any particular country were a conspiracy. But I have heard right wingers say that, only in instances where it questions their worldview.

Not to say there are no left wing conspiracy theories but, I know who has been trying to sell me more of them lately.
                      Hold on a sec, you dont believe they are screwing Sanders?

Comment

Working...
                      X