Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Father Dies of Coronavirus, Urges Everyone To Stay Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Why couldn't it have been Tunde instead?
    Lmao instead of saying lion in the camp they'd be saying lion in a casket.

Comment

RIP Mr Yarde.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
        Very hard for me to believe that a fit adult with no prior serious health issues dies from Coronavirus. Something just does not add up.
        I think it just depends on how your individual immune system responds to it. Most people will be fine but a significant number won't be so lucky. There's a reason countries are on lockdown and such a big deal is being made about this virus.

Rip and my condolences to his loved ones

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
          Very hard for me to believe that a fit adult with no prior serious health issues dies from Coronavirus. Something just does not add up.
          What do you mean? There are lots of healthy people dying from the virus...

Comment

Why couldn't it have been Tunde instead?
            You are a piece of garbage and a disgrace to the human race.
            You deserve to get a severe case and die a slow, painful, excrutiating death for that comment.

Comment

it's a ****ing joke, lighten up. People could do with a bit of levity
              A joke? Hell no it was no joke. You're just trying to save face after you've been condemned for that comment. That ain't no joke. What's the punchline you ignorant clown?

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                In bad taste especially during this period.

You’re better than that. Do the right thing and delete the post. It’s inappropriate.
                No he's not. That comment explains all you need to know about "Big Z".

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Sad to hear.

I hope more people start suing China for this mess.
                  I actually agree. I'm no super patriot like you but China is to blame. People say "Don't blame the Chinese. It spread so quickly because of the high density of their population."
                  My response to them is, yes, it is due to their extreme overpopulation but whose fault is that? Certainly not any other country's. The Chinese are like the ants of the world, they work hard for the greater good (their government), sacrifice themselves and procreate in exponential numbers. Shame on them for trying to become the dominant race in the world through political corruption and autocracy, putting their people in sweat shops to undercut every other competing business and product line and eating animals that are known to be unsafe and have previously caused similar viruses to spread. They should pay for this. Their government and business interests are rich beyond belief.

Comment

it's a ****ing joke, lighten up. People could do with a bit of levity
                    I think people are extra sensitive and antsy these days cuz of the quarantine period.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      and they should... There is no way this contagious virus came from some mfer decided to have a soup with bat, they been eating bats for centuries there... squating in circles.... for centuries... its man made, biological weapon... the WHO, CIA should investigate this **** innocent people are dying...
                      Total BS. The origin of the virus is clear. They obviously ate the wrong bat, anteater, porcupine or whatever disgusting garbage they eat. It wasn't cooked and contained the virus. What evidence do you have to support your conspiracy theory?
                      Why would businesses and politicans want to risk their own health and finances with such a virus?

Comment

Working...
                      X