Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bill that the democrap blocked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I will give republicans props on is that they are for helping people but only for a short time. Like something to get people on their feet or a quick stimulus so that you aren't reliant on the government long term, which is what all these social programs should be designed to do. Unfortunately people want handouts ALL the time and would rather rely on someone else taking care of things for them

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      One thing I will give republicans props on is that they are for helping people but only for a short time. Like something to get people on their feet or a quick stimulus so that you aren't reliant on the government long term, which is what all these social programs should be designed to do. Unfortunately people want handouts ALL the time and would rather rely on someone else taking care of things for them
      Bruh, we work for and are reliant on the government; in a world where we get paid no matter what. Let's be real, we have no idea how civilians are feeling right now. I'm about to transition to what they call the real world in the midst of all this schit, with a baby on the way.

I will hold off on judgement until I see what's what.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-23-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Bruh, we work for the government; in a world where we get paid no matter what. Let's be real, we have no idea how civilians are feeling right now. I'm about to transition to what they call the real world in the midst of all this schit, with a baby on the way.

I will hold off on judgement until I see what's what.
        Man fools around here are freaking out. I honestly thought it was a civilian thing but even military people are trippin, you should see people at the commissary over here, dudes have let this media craze get to them. I hope you took advantage while you were in and got that degree bro, I still have another 7 years ahead of me before retirement. What are you going to do when you get out? Have you looked into any of those NATO jobs overseas?

Comment

Man fools around here are freaking out. I honestly thought it was a civilian thing but even military people are trippin, you should see people at the commissary over here, dudes have let this media craze get to them. I hope you took advantage while you were in and got that degree bro, I still have another 7 years ahead of me before retirement. What are you going to do when you get out? Have you looked into any of those NATO jobs overseas?
          Oh I'm in DC, so I've had a chance to see 5 or 6 commissary's around me. For every action, there's a reaction, and the people that bought all the damn resources have in turn forced me to buy all the damn resources lol

I downsized, bought property and paid off all my bills back in 2018... I haven't owed anyone a penny in years. That should help me accumulate extra capitol as I transition.

I finished my degree in 2013 and started a business last year. The hard part is now making the business profitable... Something I have to figure out.

In the meantime, i planned on getting a contracting gig, but now that's up in the air... Bottom line is I will do what I have to do to feed my family.

Resume is good to go, I'm on Indeed and LinkedIn; I just have to figure this out.
          Last edited by Chollo Vista; 03-23-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Weird sheet in nancy Pelosi’s wish list
            Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-23-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

Weird sheet in nancy Pelosi’s wish list
              This tweet is a thread of nancys weird wish list

Press on the tweet and it will bring u to the rest of the stuffs democrap wanted on this bill to be included

Comment

Pelosi is the worlds biggest pos hateful ****

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  One of my Democrat buddies was pissed about this.
                  Originally posted by //// View Post
                  20 years of pretending they want "free money for everyone", knowing it isn't financially possible.

A pandemic hits and Republicans want to give families free emergency money.

Democrats: "Whoa whoa whoa let's not rush into anything, let's talk about this for a few months, money doesn't grow on trees".

Good thing there's always a new wave of college kids & fresh migrants who haven't had enough time to wise up. That's all the dems need to remain relevant.
                  That party is soon going to be just the debris of the electorate.

The blatant moochers, the most stupid, the superfans, and the wacko leftists are about all they'll have left as a voting bloc.

I'm stunned any working class people can vote Democrat in this day and age.

Comment

Commissary where I shop has been emptied out every other day. Part of the problem is ever since they allowed all prior military to shop now, they got their veteran ID cards and started hoarding all the meat, bread, pasta, toiletries, etc. Even before the Corona madness they were wiping out the meat section. Now the commissary has to ration meat, soap, bread, rice, pasta. It’s nuts.

Comment

I will say that both parties are scum bags when it comes to the people.

The Bill is about 2 trillion dollars in cost, and only 250 billion is allocated for direct cash payments to people. Why not allocate 500 billion a quarter of the bill and give everyone twice as much, 2400 per person or 4800 per couple and additional 1000 for kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X