No announcement yet.

ESPN: Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: Wilder

Wilder did not go to the hospital after the fight, although it was reported he would.

He also didn't receive treatment for an ear drum problem, but rather received a few stitches for a cut inside the ear.

Great victory for the gypsy king

Wilder limps back to Alabama battered & bruised with his tail tucked between his legs. He should be thanking his team that they didn't let him get seriously hurt.

I doubt we'll hear anything off him for a while.
    Last edited by denium; 02-24-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Wilder did not go to the hospital after the fight, although it was reported he would.

He also didn't receive treatment for an ear drum problem, but rather received a few stitches for a cut inside the ear.

Great victory for the gypsy king
      Does it make sense to you in saying he got stitches but didn't go to the hospital?

I am curious where he received those stitches and by whom? a road-side cobbler?

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post
        Does it make sense to you in saying he got stitches but didn't go to the hospital?

You cant be serious....... Are you serious?......nah. Can't be

Comment

Wilder didn't have his legs maybe he over trained maybe he came in too heavy but Tyson Fury was on point

Legend of Tyson Fury will live on #respect

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
            You cant be serious....... Are you serious?......nah. Can't be
            ... what Zelda posted above is beyond the obvious... n

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... what Zelda posted above is beyond the obvious... n

Lmao. All the operating tables were being used so they just gave wilder stitches in the dressing room.

I have no clue where they found a doctor at or the anesthetic to put wilder under for this major operation. But ESPN is reporting they stitched him up in the dressing room.

Lmao. They are stitches bro. Give them Any where

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Wilder didn't have his legs maybe he over trained maybe he came in too heavy but Tyson Fury was on point

Legend of Tyson Fury will live on #respect
                He came in bigger but looked small and soft....I doubt he trained his hardest

Comment

Dude caught an old fashioned ass wooping

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Dude caught an old fashioned ass wooping
                    This sums it up

Comment

Working...
                    X