No announcement yet.

The funniest thing about the UKasuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The funniest thing about the UKasuals

They will sit here on America's internet and argue with us Americans about what's going on in America and popular sentiment here.

We, Americans, saw Wilder all over the place leading up to the fight due to his comments about catching a body

We saw Wilder all over the media after the fight when he almost caught a body.

Sports center #1 highlight. News channels that don't usually carry boxing picked it up. The #1 trending topic on Twitter. The catch a body comment and the KO got tens of millions of views.

But the UKasuals will try to argue us down to convince us we didn't see what we saw in America.

I stopped responding to them clowns. All they know about what's going on in America is what Lord Hearn says & what some users on these small boxing websites say.

you are right youtube views are far more important than people actually spending money to see wilder. that arena was totally full of ghosts too. what the media and uk idiots dont want you to know!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They will sit here on America's internet and argue with us Americans about what's going on in America and popular sentiment here.

We, Americans, saw Wilder all over the place leading up to the fight due to his comments about catching a body

We saw Wilder all over the media after the fight when he almost caught a body.

Sports center #1 highlight. News channels that don't usually carry boxing picked it up. The #1 trending topic on Twitter. The catch a body comment and the KO got tens of millions of views.

But the UKasuals will try to argue us down to convince us we didn't see what we saw in America.

I stopped responding to them clowns. All they know about what's going on in America is what Lord Hearn says & what some users on these small boxing websites say.
      I'm an American and I have seen no real rise in Wilder's profile in the last few years. Boxing just doesn't resonate with the common sports fan here these days.

Idk why some people are trying so hard to say his profile is rising but his star level is basically what it always was, which is not the top tier and not really close to it.

If he was really a star he would be a cross-over star and would be appearing on Good Morning America, and appearing every week or two on First Take or whatever those ****.ty programs are called now.

It's hard to say why Floyd caught on and why Wilder and Ward haven't but it is what it is. I think Floyd caught on because at the lower weights he was primarily fighting Hispanic fighters and that's where the big fan base is. He built his name off of that. The fighters at the bigger weights can't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        I'm an American and I have seen no real rise in Wilder's profile in the last few years. Boxing just doesn't resonate with the common sports fan here these days.

Idk why some people are trying so hard to say his profile is rising but his star level is basically what it always was, which is not the top tier and not really close to it.

If he was really a star he would be a cross-over star and would be appearing on Good Morning America, and appearing every week or two on First Take or whatever those ****.ty programs are called now.

It's hard to say why Floyd caught on and why Wilder and Ward haven't but it is what it is. I think Floyd caught on because at the lower weights he was primarily fighting Hispanic fighters and that's where the big fan base is. He built his name off of that. The fighters at the bigger weights can't do that.
        deport this man trump! wilder is clearly hte biggest star in the fuggin world! did you not see him on sportscenter? a place where they show womens softball highlights if they make a nice play. we all know womens softball is the next big thing! 100 million for every softball player!

Comment

I still don't know anybody in real life that has a clue who Wilder, Joshua or Fury are

Comment

"America's internet"?

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              deport this man trump! wilder is clearly hte biggest star in the fuggin world! did you not see him on sportscenter? a place where they show womens softball highlights if they make a nice play. we all know womens softball is the next big thing! 100 million for every softball player!
              I will self-deport. I have dishonored my people.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I still don't know anybody in real life that has a clue who Wilder, Joshua or Fury are
                For better or worse, I co-sign this. One friend knows Loma and GGG, that's it of the current guys.

Comment

Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  "America's internet"?

Lol.
                  This cracked me up, lol.

Comment

It's getting really old. I don't even dislike Joshua but these guys go off non stop. I made a Whyte vs Fury thread and they tries to make it about Wilder and the PBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X