No announcement yet.

Takashi Miura vs Mickey Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takashi Miura vs Mickey Roman

no love for this match up? didn't see any threads on it.

not much into Japanese fighters but this fight was pretty bad ass.

no defence, no jab's, no technical skill's.

Just can you take my punishment? because i will take yours

from round 5-6 when he starts grunting like a wild beast ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' winging in shot's from all the way from japan was incredible

He is a monster lol

I still do not fully understand how Roman got up from that first bodyshot, what a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      no defence, no jab's, no technical skill's.

Just can you take my punishment? because i will take yours

from round 5-6 when he starts grunting like a wild beast ' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH' winging in shot's from all the way from japan was incredible

He is a monster lol

I still do not fully understand how Roman got up from that first bodyshot, what a warrior.
      if you're looking for a dance, not gonna find it here. these boys are scrappers.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        if you're looking for a dance, not gonna find it here. these boys are scrappers.
        this is my schit son.

this is the core of what i love about the sport.

deep down, inside, how much do you want it? how much pain can you take? will you get up after being knocked down?
        who has the bigger heart?

Is Roman still in hospital? ...im pretty sure his kidney exploded

Comment

tremendous fight the best fight of the night! I was at the fight and miura was truly swinging for the fences but roman was making him miss a lot early I would chuckle as miura comically swung like a madmen.eventually miguel just got overpowered.that body shot was crazy right at the bell that was the end for miguel.

Comment

this is my schit son.

deep down, inside, how much do you want it? how much pain can you take? will you get up after being knocked down?

exactly.these are the fights you show to your non boxing friends.

Comment

this is my schit son.

hell yeah! its these type of fights that I love to show my non boxing friends.I'm like check this out you can thank me later.

Comment

I definitely prefer a more skillful tactical fight...but i can't hate on a battle like that. That was the definition of digging deep and imposing will...ward fans who like to say ward did those things vs kovalev should take note what it really looks like...even if those guys put themselves in the situation by having ****ty defense and being less skilled in the first place.

Comment

no love for this match up? didn't see any threads on it.

not much into Japanese fighters but this fight was pretty bad ass.

Yep, it was a great fight, but why are you not into Japanese fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Yep, it was a great fight, but why are you not into Japanese fighters?
                    don't know much about them. I was also a huge mma fan before I got into boxing and in mma, Japanese fighters sucks lol. too nice and polite, no ruthless mentality. I have nothing against them, I just haven't come across one that just doesn't give a fuck.

Comment

Working...
                    X