Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighters would you love to see on Network TV???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fighters would you love to see on Network TV???

Honestly, if fights are going to be like that molina-broner **** show boxing would lose even more popularity. I'm a hardcore boxing fan and I found that extremely boring to watch how much more to a casual fan. There are better stand up fights in the UFC than that LOL.

In a perfect world I'd love to see Nicholas walters, GGG, Kovalev, wilder in network TV with millions of viewers. Those are the type of fighters that attract the viewers.

And also that whole production was mediocre. No energy at all.

I would want all of them but if I had to choose a few

GGG
    Fury
    Kovolev
    Chavez jr
    Froch
    Huck

Basically guys that make entertaining fights

Comment

I agree with this list

basically power punchers that are hunters

I'd throw in rios, maidana, prov, matthysse etc

Comment

I love the list,but let's face it,the casuals will eat up just about anything that you put in front of them these days,as long as you call it "boxing". Bring in the cheapness of the human being,and they will prefer watching crappy fights for free,rather than pay for the good ones on HBO and showtime.

Comment

Wilder was interviewing during the Mares fight and it sounded like he might fight on NBC soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
            Wilder was interviewing during the Mares fight and it sounded like he might fight on NBC soon.
            I hope so. We need the bronze bomber to lay a few dudes out man.

Comment

Matthysse
              GGG
              Canelo
              Kell Brook
              Mikey Garcia
              Loma
              Killa Kov

Comment

Ricardo Mayorga vs chavez jr would be huge

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  Honestly, if fights are going to be like that molina-broner **** show boxing would lose even more popularity. I'm a hardcore boxing fan and I found that extremely boring to watch how much more to a casual fan. There are better stand up fights in the UFC than that LOL.

In a perfect world I'd love to see Nicholas walters, GGG, Kovalev, wilder in network TV with millions of viewers. Those are the type of fighters that attract the viewers.

And also that whole production was mediocre. No energy at all.
                  bull****

Walters is with Top Rank, Golovkin is with K2, and Kovalev is with Main Events, all promotional outfits that don't do business with Haymon.

If the NBC production was so ****, why didn't you just stick with the friggin Shiming fight? lol. GTFOH

Comment

Lucas vs Provo type of fight would've been a great opener for that PBC last night, fans would've been hooked.

Comment

Working...
                    X