Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, how tall was Trayvon? I've seem everything from 5'10'' to 6'3".

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Seriously, how tall was Trayvon? I've seem everything from 5'10'' to 6'3".
      Someone posted the autopsy report and it said 5'11" I believe. It was pretty ridiculous seeing him grow taller with every post for a while in this thread. I think he got up to 6'5" at one point.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I saw someone make the Jabba the Hutt comparison but it wasn't shopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            He said in the video that he put his hands up and the gun was exposed. If you were beating someone's ass and saw that they had a gun, wouldn't you try to take it from them?

I won't argue with that. I'm not saying Zimmerman is telling the 100% truth. I'm just saying that if what he is saying is true, it seems justified. If someone attacks you, and is beating your ass and then goes to grab your gun and says "you're gonna die tonight" then anyone would try to shoot him.

Well, so did Martin. If he had just kept on walking and went home, he'd be alive today. This is kind of a silly argument on either side. If Zimmerman had stayed home or Martin hadn't gone to the store, blah blah blah...
            honestly, if i were in a fight at night and the gun wasn't explicitly out there i wouldn't notice it. maybe if i had to go to somebody's hips and take them down i'd notice it.

it was 7PM in february, right? can we say for sure he saw a gun?

i have trouble believing zimmerman's testimony. not only does he have a real reason to lie and nothing at the scene to make him accountable for any lies, his story doesn't at all add up.
            Last edited by New England; 07-02-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Her neck, I can't get over her neck. WTF is wrong with her neck...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                What neck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  It's a safety flotation device.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    This is no OJ. I would be very disappointed if people reacted to Zimmerman being found innocent angrily and violently. This case isn't half as obvious as OJ was, and there are real injustices and criminal shootings to be angry about every day far worse than this was.
                    sure it's not....a murder trial that's cooked in race that has the country picking sides....and who made up the story about FEAR of riots in the OJ case?!?....if ppl react a certain way to something they feel is unjust....why would it disappoint you?!?....as far as this case not being obvious...thats YOUR opinion.....bullets fall from the sky in Florida now days or what?!?.....dude shot and murdered the kid.....he pursued the kid even when he was ordered by the authority on the phone to fall back.....so what type of evidence is there that says something other than the grown man pursuing the kid?!?.....is there video footage of their altercation?!?....video tells the truth better than ppl do

I wanna see a vid of the kid bringing drama to the grown man....his height or weight doesn't take away from the fact that dude was still a kid....a lil' boy who didn't have a chance to grow into a man like the dude who murdered him

Comment

• Oh, damn! Shrecka.

She a wrecka.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X