Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan still receiving full military pay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    I think they could if he was a government contracted employee, but he is an active armed forces dude. Until he's tried and proven guilty, they have to honor the contract they offered(and signed themselves). I think they can suspend a certain percentage of the pay if somebody is awaiting trial, but can't suspend more than that percentage. That's my understanding of it atleast.

But yeah, 4 years later and we are still waiting for this douche to be put on trial. Surprise surprise, military courts are slower than civilian courts.
    Appreciate the info, AK49.

So there's no clause in a military contract wherein termination of pay for breaking the law is discussed? Seems kind of ****ed up to me as a civilian, but I suppose the military knows better than I on matters like this.

I guess we have our answer then as to why this bastard is still pulling a check instead of pushing up daisies.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

So there's no clause in a military contract wherein termination of pay for breaking the law is discussed? Seems kind of ****ed up to me as a civilian, but I suppose the military knows better than I on matters like this.

I guess we have our answer then as to why this bastard is still pulling a check instead of pushing up daisies.
      I think there is such a clause, but the kicker is you have the right to be tried and are innocent until proven guilty. In this case its a catch 22, innocent until proven guilty vs. Obvious guilt. In any case, the government needs to get to moving their ass and get the trial started. But what's new.

Comment

How long can this go on for?

Obviously the military can't hold this pole smoker down and shave him themselves, otherwise the ACLU would get involved and probably get him set free on the grounds of civil rights violations, but this jackoff obviously knows that he's evading justice by refusing to shave his face p*ssy, so what can be done to prevent this ****stick from drawing a check the rest of his life?

Comment

Can someone please aware me on the whole not shaving a military court thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
            I think they could if he was a government contracted employee, but he is an active armed forces dude. Until he's tried and proven guilty, they have to honor the contract they offered(and signed themselves). I think they can suspend a certain percentage of the pay if somebody is awaiting trial, but can't suspend more than that percentage. That's my understanding of it atleast.

But yeah, 4 years later and we are still waiting for this douche to be put on trial. Surprise surprise, military courts are slower than civilian courts.
            Same with most work places, you can be disciplined, forced to take leave and get paid. I was.

Only until a final decision if you are fired or not allows them to stop that pay.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

You think the situation would be suspended without pay, and you can collect back pay if you are found innocent.

Comment

this piece of sh.it shouldn't even have human rights

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  this piece of sh.it shouldn't even have human rights
                  Of course he should, we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level of these animals. That is what makes us better than them. He should be tried, convicted and locked up for the rest of his life in a miserable little cell.

Killing him would have been to easy and painless. Let him rot the rest of his days, thinking about what he did and suffering for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    Of course he should, we shouldn't lower ourselves to the level of these animals. That is what makes us better than them. He should be tried, convicted and locked up for the rest of his life in a miserable little cell.

Killing him would have been to easy and painless. Let him rot the rest of his days, thinking about what he did and suffering for it.
                    I really doubt he's suffering for it

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      I really doubt he's suffering for it
                      Have you ever been to prison? Or jail? Being confined in a little cell is the worst punishment you can hand out. It's the reason people go crazy, become institutionalized, look what's happening in Guantanamo right now.

I understand people are emotional about this, I get it. I just think we can't become a society were the answer to everything is "kill him". I don't want to live in that world, we need to be better than these animals.

Comment

Working...
                      X