No announcement yet.

Bradley vs. Mike Jones Dec 15??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    if Mike isn't mentally over being KTFO...then yea...but IF he's on his game and he's at ease with what happened against Bailey, then Timmy will have a long long night....not even gonna front and pretend I don't have a super bias for my Philly fighters....I'm a open book in that sense....but I like Mike in this match up of styles....Timmy has a few extra gears in him and thats why he's gonna be a tough nut for Mike to crack imo...I like this fight ALOT!!!!
    I agree. This wouldn't be a manslaughter by any means. But it depends on how he bounces back after that KO loss. Thing is, he had the fight under control but got real careless which is something you can't do against a power puncher like Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I agree. This wouldn't be a manslaughter by any means. But it depends on how he bounces back after that KO loss. Thing is, he had the fight under control but got real careless which is something you can't do against a power puncher like Bailey.
      EXACTLY!!!....the thing is, Mike ran off too many punches against Karass in the 1st fight and then getting caught late by a big puncher after outboxing him the whole night, just shows how eager he is to please as well as his willingness to step in the danger zone and take risks....he can LEARN from those mistakes...not saying their basic mistakes, but they can easily be fixed with some better schooling imo

I heard Floyd Sr was working with Mike...dont know if it was a rumor or not

Comment

Working...
      X